“One of the best in the area”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 323 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins and Martingale
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Long Beach, California
“One of the best in the area”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We sat at the bar and ordered a wine flight and listened to the piano and singing which was very good. We decided to eat at the bar so we could enjoy the live music. My trout was delightful and my coworkers filet mignon cut like butter and was very flavorful. A definite top of the list.

Schaumburg, Illinois
“Off tonight...”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

When I come to Schaumburg for business, I typically head right to Seasons 52 for dinner and have been known to come more than once during a trip. I was so disappointed by my experience tonight. The food was great, but the service was terrible. I dined at the bar because it was late and by myself. I was told that I could select an open table around the bar area and when I did, I was quickly interrupted by a host that indicated she had saved that seat for someone else. I moved to the bar thinking that is where I could get faster service and avoid a wait. The bartender was very disengaged and I had a hard time getting any response from him. The food was great and I would have enjoyed more, but got so frustrated with him that I just ran for a check after a drink and an app. Too bad as I really like the concept of the restaurant and have had better experiences in the past.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kim I
chicago
“Intriguing...”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

As someone who dines in the Greater Chicago area on a daily basis, it is important to state " we were not aware of Seasons 52".

A unique restaurant where they are proud to tell you no fryers and the menu changes four times a year.

for starters the bar was excellent. Live piano music, in a true Chicago style. Good drinks, and plenty of televisions for viewing. No problem getting a seat. Vast wine list, and luckily the Chateau St. Michelle Riesling my wife prefers.

We were moved to our table after one round of drinks and right on reservation time. The restaurant was a bit dark, but not prohibitive. nice atmosphere with the candles. Being "in theme" we stuck to the stock offerings;

Lobster flatbread and lump crab stuffed mushrooms for me, with another round of Bacardi. The wife had the shrimp and mozz flatbread, and shared the mushrooms.

This was a step outside our normal comfort zone, but I think it was a worthy choice. I would eat there again, in a different season.

Food and atmosphere are good. I would stick to smaller table size. Servers were attentive and responsive. Meal was not over the top expensive!

Worth giving a try.

• Visited March 2014
San Antonio, TX
“cozy, good service and great food.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Taken to table promptly at time of reservation. Server friendly and efficient, no bread for table, appetizers tasty and entrees filling. Red and white wine too warm, probably because they are stored in the bar, above the bar tenders but the staff soon had them at correct temperature

Visited March 2014
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Good but not great!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

First visit and not impressed. I ordered the lobster flat bread that was the weeks special. Did not like it. My daughter liked her burger but she ordered the wedges and server came back to say they were out. This was at 3 in the afternoon. Really???

• Visited March 2014