“Good, fresh, Innovative”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 326 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins and Martingale
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Cincinnati
“Good, fresh, Innovative”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had no reservation on a busy Monday night, so asked if there were tables available in the bar - hostess was very warm and friendly - there were very nice tables (including booths) that are first-come/first served so we were lucky to snag one - I had a perfect view of the very talented piano player/singer who was literally set up behind the bar - never seen that before!. Our excellent server (Lauren) informed us that Seasons 52 is so named because the menu changes weekly to take advantage of what is fresh and in season. We started with a delicious shrimp and chipotle flatbread, split a steak salad and then each got a bowl of homemade soup. The restaurant goal is to keep every item under 475 calories - they have no fryers and use no butter. I certainly appreciate their health-conscience concept, but don't know how I feel about being policed by a restaurant. For example - the steak on the steak salad was delicious - tender, juicy and a perfect medium rare - it would have been nice to go back another time just to get that steak, but doubt it would be offered because it wouldn't meet the calorie count. Also - the only desserts offered are mini desserts at $2.50 each (think shot glass) - yes, they were delicious, and there were about 8 different minis to choose from, but I was a little disappointed that these minis were the only choice. Service was superb, and everything we ordered was delcious - have to say I'm still on the fence about that calorie-count thing, tho . . .

• Visited December 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“A place to look forward to!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We just ate at Seasons 52 in Oak Brook and decided to try this one as well. Inspired: the wine cellar! Atmosphere: relaxed and delightful with live music. Food: from the shrimp flatbread to the carrot cake - all was very good. Service: good. Return: yes

• Visited October 2013
Chicago
“Fresh, clean, and fancy”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I visited Seasons 52 for our anniversary. It was one of the best meals we have ever had. We ordered some starters, but when the staff found out we were first timers, they also brought over some one bites. They were possibly the best appetizer I've ever had: fresh tuna, siracha sauce, and something else that ~together~ made a firework in my mouth. I have dietary issues and the staff was great at helping me choose a safe dinner option. In fact, they were more concerned than I was, cross checking each and every dish that we chose (They also had a separate menu). I had better service and dining here than I've had in top restaurants. This is just a great choice for a night out. The atmosphere also leads to a great place for business and professional dinners.

• Visited July 2013
“Seasons 52 fresh & Grill”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Season 52 Is one of the Best Grill house in IL
I like the way they taking care of their customers. Chef is checking jow he satisfy his customers with his signature dishes. What a wonderful Place.

Elgin, Illinois
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Have been here several times for different reasons. Never disappoints for lunch or dinner. Atmosphere is very pleasing, service very good, food quality and selection fantastic.

• Visited October 2013