“Excellent 5th Birthday Party!”
Review of FireZone

FireZone
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Schaumburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The FireZone is the first firehouse experience for kids, providing an imaginatively fun look into the world of firefighting.An Adventure at the FireZone includes: • Experienced Firefighters • Custom Kids Fire Trucks • Fire Safety Programming • Hands-on Firefighting Activities and Games • Firehouse Party Room • All-Inclusive Party PackagesCheck the website for upcoming Drop-In Activities.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our son loves Fire Trucks and has asked on numerious occassions to have his party here. He has attended two other birthday parties here in the past and had an absolute blast. We had 30+ kids with ages ranging from 1-9 years old, boys and girls and everyone has a blast! The staff was very friendly, the place was clean, we love its private to your party only and best of all EVERYTHING is taken care of for you. Entertainment, food, cake, candles, party favours and they pack up the gifts for you to take home. Worth every penny. I highly recommend it.

3  Thank Joanna W
in 14 reviews
"gear"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I gave the visit as a gift to my friend and her 2 daughters (3 and 1 year old). The 4 of us went together and had a blast. They have a firetruck and ambulance in a warehouse like setting. They give the kids little fireman jackets. They can run around without their parents having to worry. It is only $9.00 for kids over 2 years and adults are free. Definitely a great alternative to the more expensive kid attractions in the area.

5  Thank logisticgirl
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We loved This facility as well as the staff! Everything went smooth and the flow of the party was great. Everyone enjoyed the party and the food was great as well. I think what they have done is a wonderful thing. Not only are the owners American hero's but they have also created a fun, safe and educational environment for children. The facility is unique and truly something special.

3  Thank jessica r
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had my 4 yr olds birthday party here for the 2nd year in a row. Was scared he may not enjoy as much the second year - wrong! They ALL loved it! All guest raved about it (most parents stayed bc we are in the Lagrange Park area). Adults & kids had a blast!!! Groupon made it an irresistible price point!

2  Thank PenguinMom
See more reviews
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had my son's 4th birthday party here last weekend and it was fantastic! I opted for the 10am party with just playtime and cake. Their employees leading the party were very helpful and good with the kids. The event flowed nicely and the kids seemed to enjoy watching the demonstration of the fire equipment, sliding down the pole and saving Timmy from the fire. There was also some free time for the kids to just run around and play on the firetruck and in the ambulance. It was just enough time to play and even learn something too which was a bonus! I know of two kids who told their parents they want to have their birthday party at Firezone too! I took advantage of the Groupon for my party so I thought the value was great. They even provide nice favors (a full size coloring book and a hat). The special fire truck cake was kind of pricey but I didn't really mind since I wasn't serving food and I had the Groupon! My only recommendation would be to have some background music playing. Not super loud, just something in the background to make it more of a party atmosphere! For some reason the 18 or so kids in our party were kind of quiet to start out with ... maybe it was just because we had the 10am party!

4  Thank Jennifer A