“Great Place”
Review of FireZone

FireZone
Ranked #6 of 25 things to do in Schaumburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The FireZone is the first firehouse experience for kids, providing an imaginatively fun look into the world of firefighting.An Adventure at the FireZone includes: • Experienced Firefighters • Custom Kids Fire Trucks • Fire Safety Programming • Hands-on Firefighting Activities and Games • Firehouse Party Room • All-Inclusive Party PackagesCheck the website for upcoming Drop-In Activities.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We loved This facility as well as the staff! Everything went smooth and the flow of the party was great. Everyone enjoyed the party and the food was great as well. I think what they have done is a wonderful thing. Not only are the owners American hero's but they have also created a fun, safe and educational environment for children. The facility is unique and truly something special.

3  Thank jessica r

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had my 4 yr olds birthday party here for the 2nd year in a row. Was scared he may not enjoy as much the second year - wrong! They ALL loved it! All guest raved about it (most parents stayed bc we are in the Lagrange Park area). Adults & kids had a blast!!! Groupon made it an irresistible price point!

2  Thank PenguinMom
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had my son's 4th birthday party here last weekend and it was fantastic! I opted for the 10am party with just playtime and cake. Their employees leading the party were very helpful and good with the kids. The event flowed nicely and the kids seemed to enjoy watching the demonstration of the fire equipment, sliding down the pole and saving Timmy from the fire. There was also some free time for the kids to just run around and play on the firetruck and in the ambulance. It was just enough time to play and even learn something too which was a bonus! I know of two kids who told their parents they want to have their birthday party at Firezone too! I took advantage of the Groupon for my party so I thought the value was great. They even provide nice favors (a full size coloring book and a hat). The special fire truck cake was kind of pricey but I didn't really mind since I wasn't serving food and I had the Groupon! My only recommendation would be to have some background music playing. Not super loud, just something in the background to make it more of a party atmosphere! For some reason the 18 or so kids in our party were kind of quiet to start out with ... maybe it was just because we had the 10am party!

4  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We just had our fire truck obsessed 3 year old's birthday party at the FireZone and the entire thing was awesome from start to finish. The party included EVERYTHING. We didn't have to run around getting a cake or favors. All of our guests had a fun time and learned a lot about fire safety and how a firefighter does their job. The parents enjoyed it too. Thank you FireZone!!!

2  Thank Megan H
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Our junior kindergarten young summer camp had a great time at Firezone. The staff was friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. Students loved the mock "rescue" scene. I think Firezone has done a great job of tailoring the visit to young children. The children were able to wear authentic fire gear made just their size and move down a child friendly fire pole. They were able to walk up a set of stairs to sit in an engine. The visit was brief and therefore students remained engaged during our time. I would certainly recommend Firezone as a great primary (preschool to grade 2) field trip!

3  Thank Van Gogh K