“Good Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Not on par with similar downtown versions, but the food was good.

Location near mall. Tacky decor, but appears clean. Will update this review once I try other local establishments.

1  Thank RaspberryOatmeal

Reviewed November 13, 2012

one of the few indian restaurants in town, but thankfully still very good. I used to get takeout from here. I went for a spinach dish, it was superb.

1  Thank daveyh87
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It is our second time there , we went for lunch Buffet . the food was great although not a big verity comparing to another Indian Buffet .
place is nice ,service is very good and it was clean . We loved their bread (nan) And we liked the idea that you can see them cook the food through the glass

1  Thank Chicago7179
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Lunch buffet on a weekday at 1pm had very poor quality Indian food.. Chicken curry and eggplant curry were especially not appetizing. Tasted gross. Even the tandoori chicken didn't taste right. Naan was very dry. I only ate the chick pea chaat and gulab jamun which were decent. Stop serving bad food!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were not sure if this was part of a chain or not and quite frankly are still not sure, but we found the food to be very good. The okra was delicious. The Sag Paneer was not as well spiced as I might have liked, but good nonetheless. My companion bought one of the special with multiple parts and loved it. The service was good and attentive and they even have rasmalai, a cheese in sweetened milk dessert which I can only rarely find in Indian restaurants.

Whether it was part of a chain or not, we will certainly visit again as it is pretty close to the convention center and very good.

1  Thank sandra s