“Great”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Chicafo, United States
“Great”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Needed to get away to a hotel setting for the weekend with the kids near shopping and recreation. SO glad I chose this hotel. The lobby area was immaculate as well as our rooms and pool area. Staff was extremely polite and helpful. Great value for the service that we received. Was well rested and slept like a baby!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Taylor M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Priscilla

The Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg is SO thrilled you decided to stay with us as well! You Can Count On Us to try to give our guest the best service and experience we can give. I'm glad you and your children enjoyed not only the look of our property, but our facilities, like the pool as well. We hope to see you again soon so you can Choose Your Snooze on our special Garden Sleep System beds to have more nights sleeping like a baby!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great Staff the property is quiet, clean and comfortable. They have food and bar service and the service was excellent there. It is also very close to shopping and many very good resturants in the area. Would recommend this property highly

Room Tip: I would like to be a little distance from the elevators as the doors make a little noise when they o...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Stan Y

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg as your destination for a home away from home. I'm so glad you had a great experience with our staff and your room was comfortable for relaxation. I appreciate the kind words and the property recommendations. It means a lot that you recognized our hard work and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. And when you visit us next time, that elevator noise shouldn't be an issue :-) You Can Count On Us!
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent. Our room was clean and comfortable. The location was nice if you like shopping, and plenty of restaurants near by.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 210kathyf

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and choosing Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg as your home away from home, if only for one night. We enjoyed having you! I'm so happy to hear that you encountered our staff at their best and you relaxed in your clean and comfortable room. I look forward to you being a guest again here so you can experience more of our Schaumburg area shops and restaurants, even more than you did before!
Manteno, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

When we first were checking in, the manager was quick to welcome us. He even joked around a little, which was refreshing. That night, I came down to purchase water and was told it was on the house! It was a great surprise. The only complaint I'd have is that their elevator doors were loud. Our room happened to be close to the elevators too, which was unfortunate, but didn't ruin the stay. We also had loud neighbors, and when we made a complaint to the front desk, it was fixed immediately. I would stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone. The breakfast, however, is not worth the extra cost in my opinion.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Melanie,

Thank you much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg as your home away from home, if only for a night's stay. I'm glad to hear that you were greeted with a warm welcome and that complimentary water was no sweat off our backs! I see here that you had a problem with the noisy elevator doors. I apologize for any inconvenience the noise may've caused you during your stay. Luckily we got that pesky issue resolved so on your next trip to the Schaumburg area, I hope you visit us again so we can redeem ourselves for any mishaps during your stay.

I look forward to seeing you again soon, and I promise, no whaling elevators! :-)
Sinking Spring, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Rob and the rest of the front desk staff are AWESOME! When I arrived I requested a location to make a conference call with a colleague to a person on the Chicago area to discuss our activities for the upcoming week. A room was made readily available and they followed up by asking/assuring all was suitable and met my needs. The next day the staff made excellent recommendations for a dinner location that was unique to the area. And finally, each time I passed the front desk EVERY staff member acknowledged me, greeted me or assisted me with whatever my inquiry was at that moment. To sum things up...keep up the FANTASTIC job you are doing at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Good Afternoon Susan,

Wow! What a great review about the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg! Thank you for taking the time to recognize Rob and his peers. They will be so excited to hear this review! We hope to have another opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We got a very good rate at this hotel. Plenty of free parking. Check in was super...we arrived early, No problem! Very courteous staff at the front desk. Room was clean, fairly spacious, and everything in working order. Nice workout area. Pool VERY small and filled with kids (not hotel's fault) but too small to even enjoy. Hot tub was nice (not too much smaller than the main pool) and area was clean. We were there in the early afternoon and towels had all been used...none replaced. The lobby is gorgeous! Fresh coffee 24 hours/day. Very appreciated. Conveniently located near Woodfield Mall, IKEA and many other shopping areas and restaurants. Nice bar area and friendly bartender.

Only snafu...I walked through the vending area located by the front desk with a Bottle of Diet Coke in my hand (purchased at Walmart) and the next morning at checkout there was a charge for a beverage on my bill! Upon questioning, they took it off my bill...I am hoping it was a mistake!

All in all, we had a great time and would stay again but PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE ELEVATOR DOORS!! Fortunately, we had a room at the end of the hall...but they are obnoxious!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jlwilm,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the staff and accommodations. In regards to the elevator doors, that project is definitely in the works, but thank you for sharing that with me. I do hope to have you back in the very near future!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The elevator doors were so noisy I could hear it in my room. After 4 days they still had not fixed it. Service in the restaurant was poor for both Breakfast and supper. Housekeeping was mediocre. Other than that the hotel was fine. Front desk was very helpful. They skimp on coffee in the room. Only 2 coffee bags and one sugar/sweetner.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Good Afternoon Shraga,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit with us. I am truly very sorry that it was not up to your expectations. I would like to have an opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. I can be reached directly at 224-520-6950 or via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com. Again, my sincerest apologies and I hope to have another opportunity to show you what my team can really do. Thank you and have a good day.