“Great place to stay in Schaumburg”

Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg is a fantastic facility. Eveyone was very friendly, rooms clean and the lobby and restaurant area was very welcoming. The made to order breakfast was excellent and served by a wonderful staff. I would recommend this to anyone staying in the west suburbs of Chicago. Access to many great restuarants and shopping makes it a perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Jim,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad you found the The Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg to be friendly, clean and welcoming. Wow! I sincerely appreciate the wonderful comments and the raving review! Thank you again and we all look forward to having you back sometime soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg

Reviewed February 19, 2014

What a great hotel!! Clean lobby. Great service. Clean beds. Fast internet. Yummy breakfast. Great drinks! Close to Woodfield Mall -which was great! Easy to find. Coming back when we visit again! A+++++++ in my book.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Jessica,

Thank you so very much for sharing your great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg. I am so glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our team and the services provided. My team will be very glad to hear these comments so thank you again for sharing that with me. We all look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Robert did a great job of welcoming me as a Diamond member and when I asked about an upgrade, he provided me with a lovely free upgrade to a suite with a jetted tub. I was very pleased with his welcoming manner and my room. The hotel is in a great location, very close to O'Hare, lots of great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Tammy,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Robert and the service he has provided you. He does a great job here and I will be sure to pass on your comments with him and his peers. I appreciate you sharing that with me. we look forward to you visiting the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg the next time your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Hilton for one night and was very pleased with the cleanliness and nice staff. It was quiet and comfortable. I recommend it to anyone & everyone. Nice location too. Close to the Woodfield Mall and lots of restaurants.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Beach Gal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly. I could not ask for more! I hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel was very noisy with kids everywhere from the lobby to up and down the halls. Parking was terrible, staff was rude, and the workout room was dirty. The only positive was the quick checkout and moving to another hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nicole C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Hello Mr. John,

I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience with us. I would like to speak with you to see how I can make up this experience. Please contact me at 847-524-0455 or via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com. Once again, my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Recently stayed for a weekend getaway to shop and enjoy the local entertainment, however, the hotel was way to busy to for us to relax and unwind when not at the mall. We tried to use the pool and fitness rooms several times; however, they were too crowded with young kids. The lobby was extremely loud as well as the hallways. We were awoken several times with screaming kids running up and down the hallway.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bre B
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Bre,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed in February. Location is awesome if you have work in Schaumburg. Rooms are clean , average. Very squeaky elevators. Snowed when I was there. There was no parking and the front desk told me to park across the double road in somebody else's lot at 11:30 in the night. They did not care that it was icy and dark outside and I was with my daughter. Definitely not the hilton motto of 100% satisfaction. Also did not have the lobby entrance dry fast enough. In the evening , a large puddle of water present. Had to jump over it. Told the front desk to clean it. They didn't seem bothered. It is in the suburbs of Chicago. They need to have preparations for the weather.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that you had some challenges during your visit here. I would like to speak with you regarding your stay. I can be reached at 847-524-0455 so that I can discuss this further with you. Thank you and have a good day.