“Hilton Garden”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Madsion, United States
“Hilton Garden”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Beds are too soft, despite sleep number beds. it does not work. Also not enough pillows. Value was great if we were not overcharged at check out. We did not receive a complimentary breakfast which over the holiday would have been nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you found the beds to be too soft. Additionally, I am concerned that you state you were overcharged at check out. I would certainly like to speak with you so that I can review your bill to ensure that everything is in order. I can be reached at 847-524-0455, ext 6600 or via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com. Again, thank you for your time and your business and I hope I have the opportunity to speak with you. Have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The lady who was checking us out, if you could even say that, seemed like she was rushing us out the door, did not leave us ask her if we could pay with different credit card. Other than that we had good stay, and the overnight gentleman, as well as, the gentleman who checked us in, I believe his name was Robert, were great, and nice!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Teodora,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments about Robert and the overnight staff person who accommodated you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The Hilton in Schaumburg is a very pleasant hotel. The accomodations were quite adequate for the price in which we paid. The pool was nice as the restaurant looked good, even though we didn't visit either. The only issue was at the time we stayed the elevators were very loud and seemed to work very slow. Otherwise good choice to stay, everything was extremely close, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I love that you found our hotel to be very pleasant at a good price and conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. I hope to have another opportunity to host you again if you return to the area. Once again, thank you for your time and I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed December 16, 2013

From check in to check out, this hotel was as it should be. The staff was friendly, the rooms comfortable and clean, and the price reasonable. Of particular note is the extremely comfortable bedding and pillows. It was easy to get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your travels to this area. I am so pleased to hear you found our staff to be friend and our hotel to be clean, quiet and comfortable. What more can I ask for? Thank you for sharing those wonderful comments and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
Florida
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I've become a fan of Hilton Garden Inns. I like being able to arrive about 9 (restaurant open until 10, bar to 11), have a meal and glass of wine in the restaurant, then off to sleep. This Garden Inn is even better than the others I've stayed at. The chef is very good...award winning in the Chicago area. The prices are very reasonable, and the staff great. I'll stay there again, and I'll recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I always choose upper floors. Try to get away from the elevators because the door closing mechanism...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to publish your comment on Expedia. I love to hear from raving fans of our hotel! I am certainly pleased to hear that you enjoy this property and our brand as much as you do. I will also be especially sure to share your comments with our “award winning” chef as well. That will certainly make his day! Thank you again for your time. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you the next time your back in the area.
Happy Holidays from the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg!
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stay here whenever I go to Chicago. The cost is reasonable and the facilities meet my needs. The staff is very accomodating and go out of their way to meet the needs of the guests. It would be an excellent choice for business or solo travel and a good choice for families.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to publish your comments on Expedia. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. I am especially pleased to hear that you find our staff to be friendly and the hotel to fit your needs. I will be sure to sure to share your comments with my team. Thank you for sharing that with me.
I hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. We all wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!
Chicago, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very clean, nice rooms, Keurig pot to make coffee in each room. Over all - very nice place to stay. We were there over Thanksgiving to do Black Friday shopping at Woodfield.. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We had a lovely time.

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I love hearing that you found the hotel to have nice clean rooms, great amenties like the Keurig and friendly and accommodating staff! Wow! I am glad that you had a lovely time and hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. Happy Holidays to you and your family from the folks at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg!