“Love the quesidillas.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Higgins Rd
Description: The perfect balance between a classic restaurant and a great bar!Extensive 70 item menu featuring wood grilled specialties of Burgers, BBQ Ribs, Steaks, Chicken, and Fresh Seafood, as well as Prime Rib, Pastas, Salads and Sandwiches.Warm casual atmosphere features wood walls, cultured stone fireplaces and lots of booth seating.If you’re looking to unwind or relax with friends, The Stonewood Ale House is just the place for you. Our large bar area has a wide selection of over 100 ice cold draft, bottles and can beers featuring a large selection of craft beers. Also available is an extensive list of wines, martinis and specialty drinks. Bar and Dining room open late every night.
Reviewed June 16, 2019

My friends all LOVE the burgers. Since I don’t eat red meat, I love the chicken quesidillas. We go for lunch, the service is always good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (277)

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

After a long day of travel, we were ready to eat. We had the soft pretzels and cheese app. Served warm and yummy. Had a couple 4 oz beers (come up with your own flight with all the choices on tap). Then we enjoyed real burgers. They were so good. Every one at the table got a different one and we all commented on how good they were!! Not frozen and HUGE. Two of us removed the buns - to save room for burger! Kira was friendly and even brought out little sundaes for our kids’ birthdays without being asked.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

My first night in this town of Schaumburg and after a long day of traveling - I really wanted a place to have some good food and beer. This was it.

I chose this place because of its great reviews here & I’m happy I listened to the words of others.

The charm of the interior gave me the feeling like I walked into a Tudor style home and I was all of a sudden in another world or place. Warm lighting gave it that extra

There are great drink specials for happy hour and the menu is pretty diverse. From Steak, bar bites, soups, flatbreads etc, there something here for everyone.

The wait staff are super friendly.

Whether you’re flying solo or if your with an ensemble of friends, this place is accommodating.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I love Stonewood...it's our go-to place for after work fun and a great family restaurant as well. All the food there is great, although I mostly have the Black and Blue Burger or the Southwestern version and the Southwester Egg Roll appetizers. (MMMM, getting hungry now). They have a good selection of beer including a few of their own. The Stonewood Ale is great. The service is always great and they don't mind giving separate checks.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

My family really enjoys Stonewood Ale House. The menu is diverse and the food is excellent. We usually order the Nacho Chicken appetizer. It is served on a platter containing 4 six inch corn tacos quartered with cheese and chicken accompanied by additional toppings on the side so that you can build it to your tastes.
My favorite entree is the 1/2 pound Patty Melt. Served on marbled rye, grilled onions and cheese—it is accompanied lots of cheese a good sized portion of fries.
On other visits, I have enjoyed the barbecued ribs and the fish and chips. Portions are excellent and flavors are spot on.

Date of visit: April 2019