“Best steaks, as usual”

Morton's the Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 343 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great beef! Cooking point as requested. Ambience kind of cold, doesn't help that is a bit dark. Good wine selection. Great service. Quick service.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've been to several Moton's over the years, I don't really remember exactly what was good about the food, so this is not really a place for me since I care mostly about the food. I think this location is very much like the others, very nice decor, good service, same quality food like the other locations.

I had a house salad, and the bone-in ribeye cooked to mRare. Both items were good, but not better than the some other more budget friendly places. I guess you pay more for the name and level of service. The bread was really good, that's 1 thing I will remember. OVer all, good meal, but cost twice as much as what I can get else where.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I went here with my boyfriend for an anniversary dinner. I had received a $150 gift certificate so we thought we splurged. In the end, we paid an additional $75 out of pocket. Yes that sounds crazy but it was a special occasion and we had a great time. I had made a reservation and they knew it was our anniversary. When we were seated, they gave us personalized menus with our names on it. They also came by and gave us a complimentary photo. Everything on the menu is ala carte. We got drinks, an appetizer, entree, sides and dessert. The sides are meant to be shared. The service was a bit slow. I think we were in there for a little more than 2 hours. It was nice at first, so we didn't have to rush through a large meal. In the end, it got saying. I wore a dress but I saw other woman wearing jeans. I would recommend dressing a bit nicer. I'd only go back for a special occasion or if I had another gift certificate.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went to Morton's for my birthday on a Monday. Not very crowded as expected. My wife made the reservation and they asked if it was a special occasion. When we arrived and were seated, we noticed it said "Happy Birthday Robert" had been printed on the menues- nice touch. My bone-in Ribeye was very good. My mother had filet medallions which were also very good. The Sauteed Spinach & Button Mushrooms were very good. My daughter had the Tuna Tacos. The food was all very good, but the service really made the difference. I had complimentary desseret- the "Legendary Morton's Hot Chocolate Cake" it was outstanding. I would go again for a special occasion- or when someone else is paying the bill.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Attended birthday party in private room and was impressed with both food and service! Filet was great, sides and appetizers too were plentiful and delish. Only minor complaint was about the onion soup- not that great which is too bad because the weather outside was chilly! Would definitely go back if in the area but there are many choices in the city so I don't think we would make a special trip.