“Dinner date with Friends”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 406 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Schaumburg Road
Description: Bonefish Grill is a warm and welcoming establishment that specializes in market-fresh fish from all over the world. Our fish is prepared over a wood burning grill to ensure a tasty, even flavor. Bonefish Grill invites you to pair your fish with an original sauce or topping made from delicious ingredients such as crab, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, lobster, and the list goes on. The lively bar atmosphere is not to be missed either, with over 12 specialty martinis, it’s hard to find anything about the Bonefish Grill that isn’t downright perfect!
Reviewed June 20, 2019

Absolutely delicious Food and service impeccable.
If you are in this area and love a Fish Meal This is definitely the venue.
Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (213)

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Been there three or four times this year. The seafood is always fresh and prepared beautifully. The portions are just the right size so I don't have to take home a doggie bag. Vegetables aren't overcooked, nice and firm. I've had the crab cakes, the Ahi tuna, the Chilean sea bass and the salmon. It was all excellent. Service is excellent. There is also beef and pork selections if you don't want seafood. A bit pricey.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Went to Bonefish Grille with friends this past weekend.

Ordered Bang Bang Shrimp and Mac And Cheese to start things off along with a bottle of Rose. Tons of flavor in everything; both will be ordered again. I wanted the Bang Bang Shrimp all to myself - great sauce and a nice kick!

For dinner, we ordered tuna, blackened swordfish and grilled trout. All received rave reviews! Sides were also excellent: coleslaw, sautéed spinach and jasmine rice.

Portion sizes were just right and prices very reasonable.

Service was excellent - warm and friendly and professional and prompt!

We very much enjoyed our dining experience and will go again!

Date of visit: April 2019
5  Thank Z7229JMmartins
Reviewed April 8, 2019

We went here because I received a gift card in the mail. This was our first visit and we were very pleased. It is a very nice restaurant without being stuffy. The waiter was excellent in his knowledge and service. We were not rushed even though it was busy for a Thursday night. Glasses of wine are a little pricey, but good. Good, fresh seafood and prepared very nicely. My wife had Cobia and I had Crab Crusted Cod with crab on top. You het to choose two sides. The garlic mashed were very good and the creamed spinach was tasty. A great meal priced at higher end of casual dining.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Today I really have a livelihood to try this new place which I truly heard about from a co-worker about a year ago, he had some nice things to say about this joint... It is calling my name today and I am craving lobsters all day today... Wells guess what folks they have a special on a 3 Course Lobster Tail meal all day for $18.90 ;) ... Tonight I headed on over and finally made it in... The host he was very friendly and guided me to their main dining area and I got a cozy booth... The friendly waitress asked me if I ever came here I replied no and she began to ask about drink... I simply went along with water with lemons... A nice interesting bottle of water arrived and I knew what I came in here to order which was Lobster meal... Shortly the manager came over to see how I was doing... :) This place has a nice vibe and lots of nice pics etc. The decor has a nice feels of a very classy upscale joint... I was elated to finally have a Lobster meal... It was a quit evening to enjoy a fine meal and I had some nice bread to start with with olive oil! Then the Caesar salad was great!! Then bulls eyeee... Lobster is here with 2 sides ... It was delicious with the butter sauce!!! Everything was great... I will be back again soon...

Date of visit: March 2019