“Skip it”

Manny's pizza
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Savanna
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant has been open for many years. They had a fire in 2010 and reopened just down the street in less than 2 weeks in a former competitors pizza restaurant. Since the fire they have rebuilt a huge restaurant, bar, reception hall, and a frozen pizza outlet.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

What a joke. This place is living on past reputation and doesn't have much to offer. There is NO service, you have to stand in line and place your order. Not my idea of going out to eat, especially with senior citizens who can not stand for extended periods of time. The pizza is very greasy but tasty and the fried food is awful. No wonder everyone there is fat and going to have health problems. The place is all hard surfaces so the noise level is very high. I do not recommend and we will not be back. The real pizza and atmosphere is 125 miles east.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped at Manny's for dinner after a long day of biking. There was a line out the door so we thought that was a good sign and gave it a try. Very family friendly and adult friendly. Very good thin crust pizza. The large group we were with checked into our hotel and after we told them how good Manny's was they had it delivered to the hotel!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Read the review by "barsandtone" here - they have said it all perfectly!

I have eaten Manny's pizza since I was in high school in Savanna (a LONG time ago!). I only get back here once a year or so, and Manny's pizza is always on the "to do" list at least once. I crave it when we're home!!

I was yelling, "yes, yes!" while reading barsandtone's review... the honor system drinks, the paper napkins for plates...the stalking people leaving for a seat!!!! That's exactly right!!!

LOVE IT! I've shared my passion for Manny's pizza with our kids and they love it too!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a house salad and two topping large pizza. Both were very good but we like thin crust pizza. We sat at a booth in the bar and it took a couple minutes to figure out there is no wait staff. You order at the window and they bring it to you.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The best ever a must try pie! I live in Philadelphia I crave Mannys so bad we have had them shipped frozen. It's always better there but never the less it satisfies the craving till we get back for a visit.