“Nice Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Sandwich, Illinois
“Nice Family Restaurant”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Star 34 is a nice family restaurant. The service is friendly and fast and the food is consistently good. We've been there for breakfast and dinner. They have their daily specials but my wife usually gets the Greek steak. I don't know what they use to marinade the steak, but it's yummy. The portions are always big enough so you have plenty to take home for another meal.

• Visited April 2013

Maquoketa
“Friendly place to eat.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Star 34 is right on Highway 34 as you enter Sandwich, IL. I try to stop in when I visit family. Usually my uncle and I have breakfast together there. It's a very nice and friendly place with good food and lots of coffee.

• Visited September 2012