One word describes the place. TERRIBLE! We stayed for two nights. On day 2 we were out all day and when we returned to the room we found that our beds wer not made. All the maid did was to throw the top sheet, blankets and spread over the bed. On one bed the blanket over hung onto the floor by about a foot. The floors were not vacuumed and no new soap was left in the bathroom. Then on the morning of checkout we went to get our comp. breakfast. Again, only one word can describe our dining experience, TERRIBLE. Powder eggs were awful tasting. I got a cup of coffee and the cream was frozen. I went to tell the front desk of my experience and the clerk stood there with a blank look and said let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Well how about having someone remake our bed? I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the last 30years and NEVER have I come into my room to find the sheet, blanket and spread thrown over the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel and meeting venue west of the Chicago Metro area. We provide more than 25,000 sq feet of meeting space along with world class hotel ameneties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Timber Creek Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Timber Creek Hotel Sandwich
- Best Western Timber Creek Inn And Suites
- Sandwich Best Western