“A good find”

Timber Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Sandwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If your looking for a place near Sandwich or Plano stay here. It is an easy to find location. The front desk was friendly. A nice clean building and rooms. The convention center looked very large. Good bar and friendly staff. I was visiting friends in the area and luckily just found it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Timber Creek Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stop here to teach a class at the local Moose Lodge. The place was clean, the Beds were good and also the staff was helpful. The bar had good music and the breakfast was good. the parking lot was clear of snow. I did not know that this place was here, it also had a convention center attached.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a great weekend at Timber Creek- It felt like a 5 star lodge. I had a New York strip and my buddy had the salmon- both were superb. The chef (Patrick I think) came out to introduce himself midway through the meal and the bartenders were friendly. Front desk staff very helpful and even assisted me getting back clothes I left hanging in the closet after I checked out. The place was set up for a wedding the next day and looked very classy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Timber Creek Inn & Suites. The location was perfect for us... we were there for my in-laws' 50th anniversary in Plano. The room was clean and spacious. We had the handicap accessible room for my Dad and Mom. It was set up well and very convenient. My only suggestion for the hotel would be more light in the rooms. Did not try the restaurant, but the breakfast offered was very good... hot food was hot, cold portions were cold. Did not get in the pool... we were on a tight schedule... but it sure looked clean and inviting! The staff went out of their way to help us. Did not meet one staff member that wasn't friendly. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Love everything about this hotel with the exception of the restaurant. The food is terrible and over priced for getting poor quality food. If they hired a new chef and staff I bet they would have a much more profitable restaurant. I have stayed here a couple times and tried to eat there more than once, but each time walked out saying never again. After the last time it really will be never again. Yuck! Luckily there are other choices nearby such as fastfood places, A's family restaurant and Bull Moose Bar and Grille!
The Front desk staff were very nice and helpful! The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
timber01creek, Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank-you for taking the time to provide the feedback. We do take concerns and comments very seriously. I have brought the issues related to our restaurant to our food and beverage staff to address.
I am glad to hear you like our hotel and that you find our staff very nice and helpful. We do take pride in our friendly staff.

Thank-you again,
Karen Bohnstedt

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Only stayed here for one night...front desks was very efficient. The public areas and guest rooms where well appointed...beds are a little hard for me, but I like a real soft bed -plenty of pillows though! The bar was very nice and the bartender & manager where very friendly and accomodating...even cooked up a little food later than usual for me & my husband! The pool area is pleasant, gym has new equipment and the hot breakfast buffet was very nice, as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
timber01creek, Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback. It makes my day to hear positive comments about our staff. It is the staff who make our facility what it is!

Thank-you again!

Karen Bohnstedt

Reviewed September 29, 2012

While I will agree that this hotel is far from perfect, I do find your "review" quite humorous considering the disturbances, commotion and all around disregard for other guest's comfort you're party displayed. The "bouncer", who is actually security personnel, only makes an occasional walk through of these events to ensure the safety of the guests and staff, including yourself. As for the groom being escorted out "with no previous warnings", I'm wondering what you consider warnings as he happened to have been given many that he blatantly disregarded. This hotel tries very hard to make their guests comfortable and happy! I am no representative of this hotel. Far from it, but I do find people who throw temper tantrums on trip planning websites quite irritating. This hotel has taken wonderful care of me and my family each time we've visited and I will continue to return every chance I get! I also applaud the security and staff of this hotel that handled the previously stated disturbance quite professionally, allowing the rest of us guests to enjoy our stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank SatisfiedCustomer86
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandwich
Hampton Inn Yorkville
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Hampton Inn Ottawa Starved Rock Area
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville

Been to Timber Creek Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!