“Very good”

Timber Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Sandwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Upon arrival walking into lobby it was beautiful and very spacious. I had a slight problem with check in but they were very helpful in figuring it out. The breakfast was good and it had a variety of hot and cold foods. The pool was clean and my son did want to get out. The hotel was close to shopping and close to the fox river and loon lake were my husband spent time fishing. The wifi service was good just had problems with reception on our cell phones in the rooms. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again if in the area. Q

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank texasgw24
timber01creek, General Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank-you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you liked our hotel and that you found it conveniently located.

I am glad to hear you will consider us again in the future.

Have a great day and thank-you for staying with the BEST WESTERN PLUS Timber Creek Inn & Suites and Convention Center.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I had a local long-term work assignment and ended up staying at the Timber Creek BW for 5 months. Excellent front staff, very clean rooms, and even some nice volleyball courts out back. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank-you for the very kind words. Since you have been with us for so long, your comments mean a lot. You have been a great guest and we will be sorry to see you go.

Thank-you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We only had the pleasure of staying here one night as we were travelling through from Nashville to Wisconsin Dells. It was gorgeous and the location was nestled in a beautiful forested backdrop. Lobby was very impressive and the breakfast was delicious - included apple filled crepes and other hot items. Rooms were well appointed and very clean. Restaurant and bar were very nice and convenient and included a large outdoor eating area. Nice pool (hot tub was covered up though?). I was impressed by the Eco-friendly initiatives they have taken also. Staff was great as well. I've stayed in many Best Western hotels and this was by far the most beautiful and at the highest end of the BW spectrum!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
timber01creek, General Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank-you for providing the great review! We are very glad you had an opportunity to stay with us during your trip. It is so nice to receive such positive feedback from a loyal Best Western customer.

Thank-you again for staying with the BEST WESTERN PLUS Timber Creek Inn & Suites and Convention Center.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Small town friendly customer service. I love that the hotel is ALL Green! Compfy rooms and beds. Food and bar prices were very reasonable and good staff. The complimentary breakfast wa a full, hot breakfast, not just coffee and donuts. Very welcoming lodge-like lobby with wifi! Very nice (and large) banquet area with lots of breakouts to get just the right size room.
Great banquet and sales staff too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank-you for the great feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope we will see you again.

Thank-you for staying with the BEST WESTERN PLUS Timber Creek Inn & Suites and Convention Center.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The hotel was really great. I stayed here for 1 night just for a wedding and the service was outstanding. At one point I even thought their towels maybe had some sort of bleach product on them and had messed up my dress. They accommodated me and were very helpful by offering to wash my dress for free even though I later realized it was not their fault at all (my dress's material is weird I guess and the color changes with water on it?). Either way, they were respectful and helpful in dealing with that matter and washed it and the dress was back to normal. I apologized to them and said that it was really my fault in not being familiar with that material! Anyways, the rooms were also extremely clean and the pillows were quite comfortable. They had updated looking rooms and it didn't feel cheap at all. I got the raging waters package and I am looking forward to using those tickets sometime this summer! The tickets came with a water pail and shovel which I thought was a cute touch. :) I also thought the continental breakfast was pretty tasty except for the sausages looking a little off (but still tasting ok). The free coffee with take away coffee cups was awesome too! I really hate it when a hotel has those tiny little styrofoam cups... I like having a nice big cup with a lid and then coffee sleeves to keep me from burning my hand when I hold it. I hope they never get rid of that part! lol (I am a coffee fiend!). Check out was also super easy which I liked. I just had to call 511 from the phone and say my name and room number. I liked that I didn't have to waste more time having to go to the desk and check out. Oh, and aside from the room itself the staff at the wedding was great. I'm not sure if the people working the wedding were directly from the hotel but they were awesome. The food was very tasty (again, I'm not 100% sure that the food was served by the hotel but either way it was a good time!) The only complaint I have is that I was directed to the wrong area of the hotel when I asked the staff where my friends wedding ceremony was. They directed me to the far end of the building where the reception would be when really I was trying to get to the ceremony. I understand that it can be confusing though but other than that, my time spent there was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
timber01creek, General Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

I am glad to hear once your dress was washed, the coloring looked normal again. I hope you enjoy your day at Raging Waves later this summer.

Thank-you for providing the great feedback regarding your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Timber Creek Inn & Suites and Convention Center and we hope we will see you again.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Well I do not know where to begin the employees are very friendly, the roof of the reception and the decoration is very nice, clean rooms, breakfast with great variety and fantastic restaurant.

Teresa C.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
timber01creek, General Manager at Timber Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank-you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review! Breakfast is always a personal preference. I am glad you found ours to be enjoyable. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed your meal in The Top Shelf.

Thank-you again!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

The facility is beautiful inside and out. It is set in a wooded environment which adds greatly to its ambiance. The pool area, exercise room and outdoor areas are wonderful. The on site bar/restaurant was terrific. Food was excellent. Hotel staff was very pleasant, personable and helpful. There is a beautiful banquet facility that opens onto a gorgeous covered patio, with an incredible amount of parking. Ideal for any medium to large function. Im sure there's more Im not saying, but I would highly recommend this hotel and convention center to anyone in, or coming to the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

I think you have made my day! Thank-you for a great review. I am sharing your feedback with our staff. I will also lett the staff in The Top Shelf Grille & Bar know you enjoyed your meal. Everyone likes to be appreciated.

Thank-you for Staying with the Best Western Plus Timber Creek Inn & Suites and Convention Center.

Karen Bohnstedt

Been to Timber Creek Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!