Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
$176
Hampton.com
$124
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$89
QualityInn
$149
$129
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
Hotels.com
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
$142
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
$149
$145
$70
$189
$169
All reviewshome from homerooms bookedgreat hotelwithin a mile radiusroom was cleanhigh schoolroom blockfree roomattending a weddingyogurtnext morningthe general managermarriottbarbaralobbystcharles
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel was a lot nicer on the inside than on the outside. The room was so spacious. No breakfast, but there was a Starbucks onsite. We actually pricelined this hotel for $45 and by far the nicest one we have stayed at all Spring when traveling for soccer. One thing was our bathroom door didn't close all the way, like the hinge was broken so it made this huge noise when you tried to close the door. And the usual middle of the night partiers coming in from a late night with no respect to people sleeping, but you get that at any hotel and it quickly passes by your door and then you try to go back to sleep. Not the hotel's fault.
The lobby area of this hotel made you feel like you were in an upscale hotel at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Starbucks is very popular in our Bistro. It's nice to have this located right in our lobby. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is an awesome hotel, love the room, the décor and the service. They had new beds, new sinks, completely redone lobby. I had a balcony. I was just taken a back by the size and great value in the price of this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I have to agree with all your comments. Our hotel looks just spectacular with our remodel. Having all new furniture and bedding is always nice, but Courtyard also did a really nice job picking out the updated style and colors. We are very proud to sell such a beautiful product. Thank your for sharing your comments about the hotel on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

A great job with the remodel at this location! I stayed here for business and enjoyed the room. New mattress, furniture, carpet and wall covering. Staff were friendly and helpful to locate some smaller, local restaurants in the area. A small outskirt of Chicago, but would stay here again if I need to come back to this area. No really good way to get from airports to this location, but if you need to be here, this is a good place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

I am so glad to hear that you loved our renovated rooms. We love them too! It is very exciting to have such a beautiful product to share with our guests. It is great that you were able to enjoy some of the local restaurants in St Charles. Our small town has a lot to offer. I am glad you were able to take advantage of it. Thank you for comments.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Parts of hotel were undergoing some renovations - new carpet, etc. My room was fine. Nice bed and selection of pillows. Shower head is too low for a guy six foot tall. Breakfast was good - several selections, but over-priced if you are paying cash for it [aka, not included]. This is not a hotel you can walk to anything from. Downtown is 2 miles away.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding the hotel. I am glad to hear you liked our renovated rooms and the breakfast selections. All the food in our Bistro is cooked fresh to order. We get many compliments on the selection and the food quality. Our renovation will be completed within the next week and we will have all new rooms to compliment our beautiful lobby. We hope you are able to come back and enjoy it when it is all completed. The downtown area is 2 miles from us, but we do have a complimentary shuttle that takes our guests in a 5 mile radius. We are happy to bring our guests to the downtown area or to our local malls and restaurants. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'm a bit confused by other's negative comments. My room as clean, comfortable and well appointed. I appreciated the fact that the heater/air conditioner was not one of those which turned on and off all night. ( I have trouble staying asleep with one of those) Their business center was comfortable and easy to use and the wifi in the rooms is free. The lobby/lounge area is warm and comfortable and the fireplace offered a nice respite from the cold wind outside.

The bistro offered a decent breakfast selection and my choices were cooked perfectly to my order specifications.

The great staff were the type of folks I wished worked EVERY place I stay. They were all efficient, professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Kudos to this General Manager for assembling such a fine team.

My current business plans include a number trips to the area and I plan to stay at this property each time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am the General Manager of the hotel and am thrilled to hear that all aspects of your stay were perfect. Keep in mind that we are also scheduled for a rooms renovation in January and will be able to offer our guests a brand new look. We are thrilled that your travels will bring you back to St Charles, and are proud to be your hotel of choice.