Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$77
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$111
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$129
GardenInn.com
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$87
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$60
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
$89
$63
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$189
All reviewshome from homerooms bookedbath and showergreat hotelroom blockroom was cleanattending a weddingyogurtthe general managernext morningbusiness meetingmarriottbarbaralobbystcharlesgabby
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We used this hotel for our wedding guests and for where I got ready with the bridal party. The lobby is really contemporary and large. Rooms were clean. And the staff helped me with my every need! They even helped fill my hotel gift bags because I was running late. I also had my bridal party and moms get ready with hair and makeup in the suite. That would be about 15 people and we had plenty of room. They brought us extra chairs, mirrors, and ice buckets. It was a great experience all around.

• Stayed: June 2013
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel. We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day. Our hotel has the perfect lobby for groups to gather and talk. I am glad you and your family were able to take advantage of it. Having the extra meeting room space to get everyone ready can be a big plus on a hectic day. I am so glad everything worked out so wonderfully. Be sure to come back and see us on your 1st Anniversary. Congratulations to you and your husband.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I recently planned our 50th high school reunion and used the Courtyard Marriott St. Charles as our home base. The staff could not have been more accommodating. They helped us solve computer issues, provided a hospitality room for two nights, made copies for us and just generally provided first class service. The rooms were spacious and clean. I will most definitely stay here anytime I am in the area area.

• Stayed: June 2013
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments about the hotel. We do pride ourselves in having an outstanding staff and very clean rooms. I am so glad you and your guests had a wonderful time at your reunion. We were happy to be your headquarters for such a special event. We appreciate that you took time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I found the Courtyard Marriot – St Charles staff to be friendly, the rooms clean, large and the St Charles area to be quite nice.

As of June 2013 the main east west road, highway 64/North Avenue is under construction. I would recommend checking with the hotel on alternative routes.

The hotel lobby has an area for printing flight boarding passes as well as a computer with printer for that last minute printing need. The lobby also has a large interactive touch screen monitor with news, weather and sports.

I was at the hotel with a group for business and the Courtyard Marriot – St Charles staff handled our needs well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at out hotel. We are very happy to have such a beautiful property to offer to our guests. You are right about the construction on Route 64. It can get really bad. We are in a good location where that traffic can be avoided. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all your kind comments.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is my second review on this hotel and I cannot say enough. I am an International Horse Show Announcer and have stayed in Marriott hotels all over the world including the Middle East. This particular Marriott is outstanding owing to the fact that Barbara Merigold the General Manager and her staff are the absolute best. From entering the Hotel on arrival to leaving they absolutely go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and caring as possible.

I have stayed here every year since the hotel opened fourteen years ago and can not imagine staying anywhere else in the area. This Courtyard by Marriott has most certainly become my home from home and there is nothing that they will not do for you. Even Sylvia, head of housekeeping is a gem as is Estella who runs the kitchen. The front Desk staff are the friendliest, most courteous of people and will always do what they can to make your stay comfortable, inviting and most welcome.

In closing this review all I can say is that I cannot possibly consider staying anywhere else in St. Charles but the Courtyard by Marriott. And NO, I am not related to any person who works here, this is my total and personal opinion of this hotel. Thank you Barbara and your staff for everything you do when I visit St. Charles.

Room Tip: I personally like the top floor (4th level in this hotel) as I do not like anyone above me. However, that is personal choice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank W
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. Although you are not related to anyone in the hotel, you will always be part of our family. We look forward to your arrival as you walk in and shout, "Honey, I'm Home!" Our staff is always happy to have you here and listen to your entertaining stories. Work life would not be the same for us without you here. Thanks for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Illinois is definitely the home of beautiful small towns. St. Charles is certainly among them. If business or pleasure brings you to this serene area by the Fox River west of Chicago, a great place to stay is the Courtyard by Marriott. It is not a large hotel, if that is a concern, though it is large enough to be able to provide great rooms and many amenities. At the moment, St. Charles is undergoing roadwork that is typical of the Chicago area in May. No one likes it but only God Almighty can do anything about it. Courtyard is to be preferred over many other choices, all very competitive. Still, just be spend a little time here is rewarding enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
BMERIGOLD, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I completely agree! St. Charles is a beautiful historic town with lots to offer. There is so much to do and see in St. Charles, especially in the warmer months. We appreciate that we are your preferred hotel when staying in the area. Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, and for your review.