“Wonderful Sunday Brunch!”

Pheasant Run Resort
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's weekend Sunday brunch in the Atrium Garden restaurant - delicious, with multiple food stations - something for everyone. Food displays were constantly refreshed so you always felt like the kitchen was at the top of their game. The service was attentive and the wait staff lovely to talk to - thank you to Donna & Marlene. Listened to live jazz musicians - a nice touch - and who serenaded us when they learned it was a special occasion (our wedding anniversary), making it truly a special moment. Bought our teenagers along and enjoyed a delightful family experience. Brunch quality was on par with downtown Chicago restaurants without having to make the trip into the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
PheasantResort, Director of Sales at Pheasant Run Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Jeanne Hahn
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at Pheasant Run Feb 8, 2014 for a Birthday Party. It is a very nice hotel! The indoor/outdoor pool is awesome, they also have a hot tub, and sauna.The kids really loved it. Our room in the towers was very nice and clean. The staff was all very nice and we also enjoyed the bar. I read some reviews and people say its overpriced, I would have to disagree.

Room Tip: The rooms in the towers are very nice.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have so much fun at Pheasant Run Resort , with so many activities theirs plenty for both adults and kids , my favorite is the golf course it's by far the best in the fox valley , the course is beautiful and great customer service they always have offers to save AND some super fun couple outings .
Visit the website for weekend get away packages
During the winter months visit zanies comedy club then have dinner ,

Room Tip: Tower rooms or golf villa
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our experence at Pheasant Run is always great. I always ask the social director Stacy what fun things she has planned for the weekend. We love the clown and magic show! We come for the pools. Ask about pool hours so you can enjoy them all. The food is excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
PheasantResort, Director of Sales at Pheasant Run Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you!!!! We will certainly forward your kind words to Stacy. We appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back in the spring!

Jeanne P. Hahn
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed February 11, 2014

In October of 2013 my boyfriend invited me to spend a weekend with him in his hometown. He told me he booked a room at a local resort called Pheasant Run. I had never heard of it but was excited for the weekend! When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly staff and they gave us a coupon book which included free Hors d'oeuvre. The staff helped us book a reservation at The Harvest to use our coupon. We had a lovely evening of salmon, hors d’oeuvres and wine. My boyfriend took me for a tour of the golf course, pools and Bourbon Street. The next morning we enjoyed the buffet overlooking the pool, spa, and waterfall. I couldn’t wait to come back and swim!
A few months later my boyfriend and I decided we needed an escape from the city of Chicago. We boarded the Metra and in about two hours we were back at Pheasant Run. We were running early for our reservation so I told my boyfriend to call the resort and see if we could check in early. Once he got on the phone with the receptionist he realized he booked the wrong weekend. We were all ready to enjoy a romantic weekend with no place to stay. My boyfriend talked to the receptionist at the front desk and she was super understanding and ended up booking our room for the night we intended to request. Thanks to her, we enjoyed the weekend spending time in our robes in the Golf Suites.
By July 2013 my parents found themselves empty nesters after raising four kids and were looking for something to do to celebrate my father’s birthday. My boyfriend suggested we spend the weekend at Pheasant Run and invite them out for dinner at Jambalaya. When we arrived at the resort we walked to Target across the street and bought my mom’s favorite wine and my dad’s favorite scotch. When my parents arrived they were impressed by the view of the pond and the golf course. We had a great time walking them around the pools and enjoying the night life on Bourbon Street.
Jared’s Galleria of Jewlery is located about three city blocks from the resort. My boyfriend and I woke up the next day and my boyfriend said, “Well I think today we should go to that jewelry shop down the block.” I thought he was joking and shrugged off the request, I figured we would spend the day at the pool. He told me to get dressed so we could go to the jewelry store, but made it clear that we were just looking. Actually he reminded me the whole walk there that we were “just looking”. Two hours later I left an engaged woman! I was beyond excited when he told me he had extended our stay at Pheasant Run another night. He took me to the Clubhouse Lounge and after a drink the bartender asked us what we were celebrating and my fiancé told him we just got engaged. He bought us two glasses of Champaign and took the first picture we have as an engaged couple! He was so genuine and it was a night to remember. We spent the remainder of the evening sitting outside by the fire and pool calling our family throughout the county announcing our engagement! At the end of our weekend we were ready to go back to Chicago. We called a cab in advance and patiently waited for them to arrive. After a half hour of waiting our cab had not yet arrived, we knew we would miss our train and it would be another two hours before we could board again. Luckily, the driver for the bus named Jim greeted us and asked us who we were waiting for. We told him we were waiting for our taxi and that we were going to miss our train. Without question he packed our bags into the van and took us to the train, luckily we made it on time! He was so friendly and we enjoyed our conversation with him on the way to the train. Thank you Jim!
Upon returning to Chicago we immediately booked our wedding. My fiancé helped my sisters book The Penthouse for my bachelorette party. It was a very special weekend! My sisters, sister in laws, and friends had no problem booking their reservations and we were all able to enjoy the weekend in St. Charles. Pheasant Run allowed us to cater in food at no extra cost and decorate the room. We had an amazing view of St. Charles as we pre-gamed before enjoying the night life on Main St. in downtown St. Charles. We had an amazing time and it was the perfect bachelorette party!
My husband and I have been married for three months now and as we look forward to celebrating our first Valentine’s Day as a married couple, we threw around the idea of Pheasant Run. I don’t know if we will spend Valentine’s Day there this year but I know we have yet to make many happy memories at The Pheasant Run. Happy Travels!

Room Tip: Request to stay in the Golf Suites. You will be super close to the golf course. You are not too fa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Congrats! What a lovely story. We hope to see you and your husband again very soon!

Jeanne P. Hahn
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have held several events at Pheasant Run the past year. Banquet facilities and staff are great. Food was very good. Bell hops were very helpful. Rooms are updated and clean in the Tower. Kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed at the pheasant run on Feb. 18th for my girlfriends sons birthday. The hotel its self is amazing the kids love the indoor outdoor pool, and bourbon street. The entire staff was very accommodating and really nice! The food was excellent and the bartenders were a blast. I would reccomend staying at this hotel to anyone in the area its great for kids or a romantic night with a loved one.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
#6 of 11 in Saint Charles
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles

Been to Pheasant Run Resort? Share your experiences!