Pheasant Run Resort
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$127
$108
$176
Hampton.com
$149
$129
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$89
QualityInn
$124
$119
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$157
Hotels.com
Super 8 St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$70
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
$142
HIExpress.com
$189
$169
Travelocity
All reviewsgolf coursejambalayabourbon streetthe indoor outdoor poolcomedy clubgolf wingnew orleansfire pitcomedy showgrounds are beautifulharvestpoolspheasantatriumarcadedjbonfire
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband & myself, and Our grown children and school-age grandchildren spent the weekend at PR. The resort has not changed much in the past 20-30 years, but still offers a comfortable place to stay. I was disappointed in the facilities and the rooms as they are in dire need of serious updating. But looking past the need for updating, the staff was most helpful, the restaurant food delicious, and the "entertainment" for children awesome! We all totally enjoyed ourselves by participating in PR's "S'mores-n-More" family package which included crafts, movies, scavenger hunt, a Magic show, & s'mores at the fire pit! The swimming pools were still open for end-of-season enjoyment without crowds!

Room Tip: Tower rooms on the golf course side are best!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip and only experienced the lobby and the room I stayed in. Some people might enjoy the decor in the lobby, but I felt like I was transported back to the 60's. After getting my key, I walked to my room and it took me at least 3 minutes to walk there down a drab carpet. I was pleasantly surprised to find a flat screen tv in my room as I was not expecting that based on the appearance of the hotel. The room and bathroom were pretty small for my standards and seemed a little dirty. My room was located on the ground floor and I never felt comfortable during my 4 day stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IRun2Eat
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away for a weekend and spent 2 night at the Pheasant resort. We went to Zanies - had a great time. The next day my husband met his friends to play golf, and I went to the spa. Can speak for myself - I loved it!! Food was great: we had b-fast buffet in the morning - big selection, they make omelet per order. Dinner at Harvest - food was excellent. Overall - we had a good relaxing time. Definitely will come back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed for one night only. Had a great dinner at the Harvest, went to Zannies afterwards for show. Great time and at very reasonible package price. Definately would do it again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at Pheasant Run over the Labor Day weekend! We were there for a get together with others for a 928 Porsche event! I liked the fact that there was alot to do and nice places to eat! I enjoyed the pool and hot tub and even went to the spa. I enjoyed walking around the beautiful grounds and inside the resort! The comedy club was entertaining! Our room was spacious, clean and really comfortable!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends