Pheasant Run Resort
$116
$116
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$68
QualityInn
$142
$129
Hotels.com
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
BestWestern.com
$94
Super 8 St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$60
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$179
Hotel Baker(Saint Charles)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgolf coursejambalayabourbon streetthe indoor outdoor poolcomedy clubgolf wingnew orleansfire pitcomedy showgrounds are beautifulharvestpoolspheasantatriumarcadedjbonfire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here one night on a biz trip. Liked it so much I'm requesting of my once per year golf travel group that we use it as a base for our next trip.

What's not to like? The rooms are a bit older and dated, but clean. The pool and patio area are really nice, quaint almost. There are a couple restaurants that are--good, not excellent. The bars in the joint are just fine.

The gold course, which I haven't played for 15 years, was in excellent condition; even with the droughts experienced in the midwest this summer.

Good value----great weekend experience for the fam I would imagine. We're going to try it at some point for that very thing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Ever since our weekend getaway last summer my kids have been begging for a return trip. So for my son's birthday I booked two nights. They love all the pools especially the indoor/outdoor and the game room is fun, and we enjoyed walking on "Bourbon Street" and ordering room service. The staff is so friendly and they don't even allow you to have a problem because they are so accommodating! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow though, my neck hurt cuz theirs are so puffy. But the bed was really comfy otherwise. All the rooms are great. You get the sunset if you stay in the tower (facing west, of couse) or you can stay by the gold course and have a terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is the 5th time our company has stayed at Pheasant Run. The staff has been outstanding and attentive to our needs! The place is unique and offers things to do for families or business travelers. Service is excellent and the prices are very fair. They have lots to do while visiting the area. We will certainly be back when in the area again.

Room Tip: The tower has some great views.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
JKlouw12, Director of Revenue Management at Pheasant Run Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and your review of our associates and the Resort. Our staff was very pleased to read that they exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again at next year's event!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was so excited to attend an expo at Pheasant Run because of its long history of being a great destination. Check in was very smooth and the lobby was hospitable. I had a courtyard room which was on the opposite end of the complex from the expo space. It had to be about a mile or so, I ended up driving. I would have stayed at the cheaper hotel across the street if I had known that. The room was very dated, probably from the 80's. The alarm clock was the IPod charger which did not work. I had to plug my phone in across the room and wasn't able to see what time it was if I woke up in the middle of the night. The cleaning was a once over quickly. It was probably years since the room was deep cleaned. There was a build up of dust in the corners and behind the toilet and white socks turned black on the bottom. There were dead bugs in the light fixtures. There was no safe or fridge.
Getting from place to place within the resort was like walking a maze and it was not uncommon to have to walk through a restaurant to get to where you were going. In the morning they detoured you around the outer edges so you couldn't walk through if you weren't eating there. The food I had was just OK. The atrium pool was closed for renovations. The expo was larger than they could manage so a part of it was across the street and they provided a shuttle bus.

Room Tip: I think the tower rooms might be a little newer than the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DesignerScout

Thank you for staying with us and posting this review of your experience. Our team was very disappointed to read your impressions of your guest room and its condition. We look forward to accomplishing many guest room and public space improvements in the near future that will leave a positive impression for our guests. The Scrapbook Expo that you attended is one the most popular shows annually and we are accustomed to receiving a variety of requests so please do not hesitate to contact us next year in order for us to provide you with your preferences.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The hotel is really nice and everyone is really friendly. They do have a little place to get snacks in the hotel but it closes really early. There is no bottled water in any machine. Weird. The indoor outdoor pool is pretty cool but the indoor part could use a little updating/ cleaning. Overall its a really nice place to stay, ill be back!

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review! We were pleased to read that you enjoyed our associate's warm hospitality, snacks at the Terrace Cafe, and the Indoor / Outdoor Pool. Please include our Resort in your plans the next time you visit St. Charles.