“Good Food!”
Review of Daves Burritos

Daves Burritos
Ranked #100 of 197 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a whim. In town for our kids’ sports tournament and we’re looking for someplace to eat after a long day at the field. Stumbled upon Dave’s and we were pleased. Food was good and super filling, and great service. We would definitely come back when we are back in town.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Dave’s burritos several times. The setting is fun however the food is just alright. Great place to stop for a quick lunch or snack.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I can't begin to tell you how disappointing it is to read good reviews about a supposedly authentic Mexican restaurant that turns out to be anything but authentic and anything but good. The food arrived looking less than appetizing and tasting even worse, it's probably one of the few times that I was only able to actually consume a single bite and no more of something. I haven't the slightest idea what people might have order to rated this restaurants so highly. And for our order to be so far off. The guacamole seem to be frozen it wasn't even green it was this very light off shade of off greenish white with hints of dark brown making it even visually unappetizing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

We stomped by this restaurant by accident! We were staying at the pheasant Run resort for a wedding. We had traveled aver three hours. We stopped in for a few Tacos and WOW, They were Delicious! I had the beef, my husband had the chicken we were both very satisfied! they were so good that we stopped there again the next day before the ride home! I would recommend this little place!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

I am always skeptical of suburban strip mall Mexican restaurants. You often think low quality, poor taste only good at 2am food. This is not the case with Daves. Food is good quality and everything is delicious. Dave is a nice man and checks in to make sure his customers are happy!

Date of visit: April 2017