“St Charles Best Western best choice for the area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Saint Charles
Osceola
“St Charles Best Western best choice for the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Have stayed numerous times at this location. Staff and management go out of their way to provide a comfortable stay. Very clean rooms, and nice selection of breakfast foods. Have stayed at the resort nearby and can honestly say, for the price and service, Best Western beat the resort, hands down!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSTCHARLES, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Charlene

Thank You so much for your great review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
We want all guest like yourself who appreciate our hospitality, are courteous, as well as understanding.
We know you have many choices in the area and are glad to be your official hotel in St. Charles.
Charlene you are a VIP Guest at our hotel.
We wish you all the Best.

Arpit Patel General Manager/Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Polish first
St.Charles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great Place to stay .works perfect for our trips..everyone is so nice and accommodating,,,,makes you feel right at home.. We love the shops and eateries so close and nightspots too !! We would recommend this hotel for any occasion it's an excellent choice..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSTCHARLES, Owner at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Mary

We are so glad you enjoy your stays at the Best Western St. Charles, IL
You are like part of our Family.
We enjoy having you here everytime.
We want all guest like yourself who are courteous, grateful for our hospitality, and as well as understanding with any situation that may arise during their stay.
Harold and Mary you are a VIP Guest at our Hotel.
Thank You for your continued support and making this your official Hotel in St. Charles, IL
We wish you all the best.

Pineville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on July 7. We travel with a small dog and have stayed at this hotel several times. First, I was scolded because, they said, I had not mentioned a dog on my reservation. Next, we were assigned a room that had no hot water - management knew there was no hot water since the previous Friday. We were on our way to a wedding so time was at a premium. Management offered to give me a key to a vacant room and I could shower there. Get dressed, walk outside to another room, shower, get dressed and go back to my room. I declined that offer and was transferred to "the owner" - a woman who was screaming at me on the phone and then hung up on me. Also, the sink didn't hold water and a leg on the chair was broken. When I checked out the manager grudgingly returned my points to my account. He also "scolded" me because the dog wasn't mentioned in my reservation. He promised me 5,000 points for my trouble which he now says he didn't do. In email correspondences with him he types in all capital letters. Guess no one ever explained email etiquette to him. So, the stay there was a terrible experience and I would not go there again. Why, would anyone assign a person a room knowing there was no hot water? Did they think we wouldn't notice? They also said our room was the only one that accepted dogs. That's not true. We have stayed in other rooms at that location.

Room Tip: They don't allow you to choose a room. They assign you one.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Grandma
BWSTCHARLES, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Grandma
You stayed with us in July and Now over 1 month later you place a review.
I SPOKE WITH BEST WESTERN ABOUT YOU.
They advised me since we had given you complimentary room and no charge for the dog nothing further was needed.
I did not tell you I would give you anything extra. You demanded I do.
We have a new water heater.
The way you approached the situation was not understanding at all. As you can see by the review just before you we take great pride in hospitality with the right guests.

Sacramento, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been staying at this Best Western now for over 4 to5 years, and the staff has always been very polite and helpful. The owner himself arranged my last reservation due to the fact I had a unexpected situation come up, so I had to check out early. He made sure that when I returned I got my same room back upon arrival. I've always been very comfortable and welcomed at this establishment. I will always stay at the Best Western in St. Charles for all of my future needs while I'm in this area! It feels like coming home! Thank you to all the staff and the owner!

Room Tip: I love the bottom floor because of the easy access.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cindy W
BWSTCHARLES, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Cindy
Thank You so much for taking the time to place a review here on Tripadvisor.
We are so glad you enjoy your stays with us.
Seeing our Guest Happy is what makes us Happy!!!
We want each and every guest to feel the Best Western St. Charles is there home away from home.
We want the guest to feel like part of our family.
We want all guest like yourself who appreciate our hospitality and our courteous as well as understanding with any situation.
Cindy you are always welcome here and are a VIP loyal guest at our Hotel.

Norwood, MA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

All of my experiences at Best Western properties have resulted in good value for the expenses. I find thar the properties are in good condition, the staff helpful, and the breakfast included in the room rate to be of good quality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSTCHARLES, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Dixon,
Thank You for taking the time to place a review here on Tripadvisor.
This gives the next guest a better idea of Best Western as well as our Hotel.
Seeing our guests happy is what makes us happy!!
We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Saint Charles, IL.
Ankeny, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The only reason I stayed here is because Best Western is having a promotion that would allow me to get a free room. This hotel was pretty nice. The room was nice and roomy. The area has a lot to offer as well. One negative is that breakfast area was much too small.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ROCK ISLAND
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

From the room being dirty and outdated. The T.V. not working yet was resolved. Masking tape over the clean out drain in the bath tub. Hot water heater quit working. Arpit and Autel the manager and owner are most disrespectful, unfriendly and give an attitude of being bothered than that of managers who are willing to help and correct situations.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank CARRIE C
BWSTCHARLES, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Carrie

We apologize for the water heater.

However that has been replaced.

You had a reservation that you were able to check out anytime during your stay and not be penalized.

However you stayed with us for 3 straight nights.

There are many options in the area.

Based on other guest reviews, we take great pride in hospitality and being the best midscale option in the area.

We are proud to be awarded the tripadvisor certificate of excellence award 2012 & 2013.

Two years in a row.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Geneva
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles? Share your experiences!