Ii is necessary for me to return to Saint Charles from Galena, IL, periodically for business. As these trips are not for pleasure or leisure. I just need a good, clean place to stay, that serves a continental breaklfast and has a variety of restaurants nearby. I want all of this for a very good price. I found during our first stay in late February, as my wife was with me on this trip.This Best Western responds well to all my needs.The Triple A or AARP rate was approximately 40% less than comparable rooms in nearby hotels. We stayed in the Annex which is newer and has more spacious rooms. Most importantly, they are clean and the beds firm for a good night's sleep. The bottle of water in the room is a welcome touch. We stayed in Annex Room 195, on the second floor, facing the parking lot. Mr. Arpit Patel, the owner, is on site, and looks after the guests well, based upon our experience. Additionally, Best Western will match Elite status any of their guests have in other hotel loyalty programs. After staying at this Best Western, I requested an Elite status card from BW through the internet. This is a good offer for new guests. as it is obviously easier to earn better incentives if you have elite status in a property's loyalty program. as there is no elevator, we will request a first floor room next time and on the opposite side of the hall, which faces another hotel. There is a spacious parking lot which our room faced. During the night, two trucks pulled in, and although they were parked a good distance from the rooms, we could still hear their reefers or engines running all night. As a fairly light sleeper, I can't tolerate any level of engine noise. All in all, this is a good value tor a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to unbeatable value, and a great location at this St. Charles hotel, enjoy a complimentary local shuttle for groups of six rooms or more to the best the area has to offer. Explore historic downtown St. Charles. Shop to your heart's content at the Kane County Flea Market, Geneva Commons, Fox Valley Mall and Aurora Chicago Premium Outlets. Press your luck at Hollywood Casino in Aurora and Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin. Explore the Kane County Fairgrounds, Funway Entertainment Center and Pottawatomie Park. Attend special events, like the bi-annual Toy Show, Jukebox Show, annual Scarecrow Festival and more - all very popular with locals. Your St. Charles vacation experience is customizable to your interests when you stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn of St. Charles.After a full day out on the town, head back to this St. Charles BEST WESTERN for rest and relaxation. Each comfortable guest accommodation here offers complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO(R), a microwave, refrigerator and all the comforts of home. Whirlpool rooms are also available upon request. Other amenities at this St. Charles hotel include complimentary Hot Breakfast with free newspaper each morning, plus a fitness center and an on-site outdoor heated Pool open seasonally. Please note there are no elevators at this hotel, so please request a downstairs room, if needed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Inn of St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western