“Excellent pizza”

Riverside Pizza & Pub
Ranked #35 of 186 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Pizza was delicious with toppings a plenty :). Clean, affordable. Good beer selection. Staff very friendly. Will definitely return.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Made a trip to St. Charles with friends today for lunch. We all enjoyed our meals. Pizza was fabulous and the wings were great too. The bartender was friendly and was helpful seating our group of 10. Nice bar downstairs , and an even cooler bar upstairs. Had plenty of sports on tvs. Great beer selection. Will definitely stop in again on our next visit to St. Charles! Thx for a great lunch!!

1  Thank Bamthecat
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Visited the newly opened Riverside Pizza & Pub this week. Great beer selections, bottles and drafts both. The interior was redone and presents with a nod to the nostalgic original architecture mixed with a tasteful modern twist. The pizza is VERY good. Tried the margherita pizza with fresh mozzarella. Great flavor with a nice crisp crust. Two levels for seating. Bar seating, high-top tables, regular tables and booths. Something for everyone. Nice staff. Ray the bartender RoCkS! Will definitely go back.

2  Thank FifiBojangles
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Excellent pizza, great selection of beers. Friendly staff. The signature salad is great. This is a fun place to spend some time with friends or family. I'll be back soon.

1  Thank Gil E
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stopped by here after a long day biking the Fox River Trail. Friendly staff greeted me and showed me upatairs. The menu is what you would expect from the name, pizza and pub food. Not ovewelhming, but plenty of great selections. I was told by the waitress that they are known for their pizza, so that is what we ordered along with an appatizer (maccaroni & cheese bites). I have lived in the Chicago area for most of my life, and I can tell you that is this was one of the finest pizzas I have had. Perfect crust the sauce was great, and sufficent cheese and toppings. Can't beat the price either for what you get. Nice bar upstairs (and downstairs) with a huge selection of bottles and drafts. Inside has a rustic, but modern feel like they re-used old materieals and brought in some nice modern touches. By the look of the front of the menu, it looks like this is an old building. To top it off, plenty of TV's for sports, a huge window overlooking Main St. and the Arcata Theater, and a jukebox. Definatly where you will find me next time I find myself in St. Charles.

2  Thank HemisphereRambler