“Taco Tuesday”

Salsa Verde
Order Online
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 1, 2017

$1 Tacos on Tuesday, Drive thru overflowing, inside packed. Great to see a thriving Cantina in Batavia. Mas por favor!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We order through the drive through a couple of times per month; the food is delicious and authentic; I get the elote corn just about every time!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016

So this place is excellent for food and is a pretty good value overall. On Tuesdays particularly there are very good specials. My issue is not with cleanliness, but with the open "toppings" bar in the center of restaurant. So not the venue's fault, but I have seen on a few occasions children essentially double-dipping their chips here. Yuk and enough to dis-qualify this place for me.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We walked in and it smelled absolutely amazing! We shared a steak burrito… Which was frankly just average. I had a ground beef taco and my son had pork tacos that he raves about. They did have a very interesting salsa bar.... I did not partake in. Next time I think I would try the quesadillas or an à la cart burrito. The staff was very friendly and the place was quite clean. I wanted to try a margarita but I needed to drive so.... Maybe next time. I'm told they have good weekly specials… It's too Bad that I live so far away.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

I had some really good tacos that came with all the extras like cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and a variety of salsas and a delicious desert at Salsa Verde!!! I'm so glad they are a short distance from my house.

Date of visit: September 2015