“Great food- fun atmosphere!!”
Review of McNally's Irish Pub - CLOSED

McNally's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Best corned beef I've ever had!! Live music was awesome, bartenders and servers were very friendly and helpful!

1  Thank Ashley K

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Casual atmoshpere, very good service. Outdoor cafe faces a courtyard. Probably the best Reuben I've ever had!

1  Thank TravelerStCharles
Reviewed June 8, 2014

one of my favorite places in the fox valley,best rueben sandwich in town.service always good.great beer selection.very highly recomended.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate here for lunch and the service was excellent. I had a wrap and it was delicious! The fries were also perfect. I will visit again!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband ,friends and I enjoyed the delicious Kobe beef burgers with Irish cheddar cheese on a pretzel roll. I highly recommend this burger if your a cheeseburger lover!!