“A Gem”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Service excellent (Kevin) Food: Somewhat bland but as authentic as it comes. Misc: bands can be a bit loud (ask for table upstairs), great décor, outdoor seating and balcony are nice - well thought out.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stopped in early on a Friday night and was very pleasantly surprised with the excellent food & atmosphere in this cozy irish restaurant/bar. Excellent selection of imported irish beer and the food we had was exceptionally well done. Started with a bowl of potato leek soup, followed by a scottish-egg appetizer & the main course of shepard's pie. Instead of individually rating each, I can assure you that all 3 of us in the group agreed everything was delicious. The shepard's pie was standout--- generous portion & perfectly put together. I've been to Quigley's in Naperville, Kerry Piper in Willowbrook & Claddagh at Geneva Commons--- McNally's is the gold standard with food, beverage & atmosphere all considered. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Definitely a solid Irish pub, and better than many. The service was very good, and for pub food it was quite good. However, it was not outstanding, if you are a 'foodie'. I would have no reservations recommending this spot if someone wants to go to a true pub in western Chicago area. Both my wife and I have travelled in Ireland, and can vouch for its authenticity.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped for lunch. My husband and his friend had the corned beef. They said it was excellent. Very large portion. Good value for the money. I had potato soup. Very creamy and delicious. We will stop again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

An authentic Irish pub in the Suburbs. They pour a great pint, and the service is quick and friendly. The food,is always great. I love their Shepard’s pie, which was delicious! There is plenty of free parking nearby. Definately worth stopping by if in the area.