“Great salsa! Period...”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great salsa! Period...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Welcoming, affordable and great selection. The homemade salsa is outstanding. The chicken chipotle soup was a really nice treat. Try it... It's the neighborhood real family South of the Border restaurant.

Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every time I'm in St. Charles, I have to eat here. Just absolutely love this place. I'm sure it's not great for my health since the portions are so big, but since I don't live close to an On the Border, I'm sure once in awhile is OK.

• Visited January 2013
Janesville
“Had to get doggie bags to take home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Both my wife and I ordered the pick four off the menu. We know that it would be too much but since we were staying at a nearby motel knew that we would have leftovers for lunch the next day. We were stuffed when we left and had ample for lunch.

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average TexMex”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food here was ok, average texmex. The service was really good and the margaritas were good too. Probably won't be back though.

Visited August 2012
Park Ridge, Illinois
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The service was good the food was good, albeit "American" mexican. A nice and easy dinner experience.

Visited November 2012