“Great food, reasonable prices”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #2 of 186 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love the Portillos chain, and this was our first trip to this particular location. They have the usual Portillos menu of italian beef, hot dogs, burgers and such, and then they have a small section where they make salads. It was not a full "Barnellis", which is their shop that has a full pasta, entree, salad menu. This location had a variety of salads, and also ribs. Our group of seven ordered sandwiches, and also an assortment of salads. All were pleased with their food. Salads are fresh made and tasty. I like that they continue to add new salads and change up the menu a bit for those of us that like variety. We needed a quick dinner before a show and this was the perfect place for our group to get quality food, promptly in a nice atmosphere, with out having to do "fast food".

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love there chop salad. I also recommend the beef with hot peppers. I recently tried grilled vegetable sandwiche which was very tasty.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Go for the Italian beef, hot dogs, chopped salad and chocolate cake - maybe not all at the same time.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

First time there, ordered the grilled veggie sandwich. It was pretty good for late night but they ran out of the wheat faccacia bread which was a bit disappointing.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

It doesn't matter what time you stop by Portillos they are jamming. But that never stops them from making your order easy and fast..the drive thru is one of the smoothest I have ever been in and even with 15 cars in front of me I never feel I am waiting that long. The food is fantastic always. The char broiled chicken sandwich is fave..also the halibut fish sandwich is really good and they have the best tartar sauce..I am going to find the recipe!!