“Can't wait to go back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Modern Italian Restaurant & BarModern Italian Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is a must if you are looking for a romantic dining experience with food that is out of this world. We stumbled upon Isacco's and were so surprised and blown away but the amazing food being offered. We were there for several hours enjoying the outdoor seating, yes, they have heaters out there for the fall, and the wonderful menu changes daily. We ordered several different items as it all looked good, and Isacco's delivered with outstanding quality and flavors!
Isacco came to our table personally and our wait staff was fabulous!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Excellent Northern Italian dishes, attentive wait staff, impressive wine list. What more can I say? We will be back.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am not sure why but it has taken us over a year to visit this place. Maybe its because there are so many Italian alternatives but we did. And we were happy. There were 3 of us and the meat and cheese app was enough for 6. But of course we wanted to try the baked fig and goat cheese app and "bam" its was a thing of beautiful. For entrees we had duck, pomordoro with home made pasta and Tiger shrimp Diablo. All we fantastic. Prosecco starters and a bottle of a Piedmonte white nicely complimented our choices. Service was outstanding.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I've had great lunches at Isacco's Kitchen but this week, I had dinner there for the first time. I'm happy to report that it was a terrific meal. There's a good wine selection and they are not afraid to fill the glass. The salads were excellent. Even the green salad had unusual textures and flavor. My entree, diver scollops on risotto, was perfectly prepared. The veal entree was ok but a little too heavy with sauce. Portion sizes are generous. Bread comes in a paper bag. Unfortunately, the bread didn't taste the same as it has when I've been there for lunch. I think this is because they make it early in the day and by dinner time, it's just not as good. The waitress was great and and gave us a new bag, but it still wasn't as good as it is at lunch. Still, it's my new favortie place for dinner in St. Charles.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Isacco does a great job bringing authentic northern Italian to the valley. All of my friends love this place! I have tried almost everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed ever. Great outdoor patio. I wouldn't recommend it for children unless you plan to come early and eat outside. This is really a great spot for couples or adults. They make a great grapefruit martini!