“Great Food! Worth the trip for a casual night out. Extremely friendly staff.”
Review of Poblano Pepper Grill - CLOSED

Poblano Pepper Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kirk Rd
“Great Food! Worth the trip for a casual night out. Extremely friendly staff.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

After seeing the positive reviews I thought I would try the restaurant. I thoughtt the food wad GREAT!!! I had the steak (azteca?)and it had just the perfect amount pf spices and flavor. My wife had the pork tostada. She didn't eat the bread but loved the pork. The strawberry margarita is a must try. It had fresh strawberries smashed into the glass. I definitely will be coming back!!!

Chicago, IL
“Quality, delicious, family recipe Mexican food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife has eaten at the restaurant several times and always enjoys the food and service. So much so that we had them cater our daughters birthday party AND my wife's office party.

The food was amazing. The restaurant is owned and run by a family with family recipes. You can taste it in the food. I didn't grow up south of the border, but I know what mass produced Mexican food tastes like. This tastes like something that would come straight out of Mexican friend's kitchen. They were wonderful to work with and the price was reasonable. Everyone at the party raved about the food...and there were some pretty picky people there.

The food: we had the Asada (steak with cilantro and onion),Al Pastor
(Marinated pork, served with onions, cilantro & pineapple on a corn tortilla. We had it sans pineapple), and Rajas con pollo (Shredded chicken mixed with roasted poblano peppers, served on a flour tortilla.). The rice and beans were also very tasty!

I would recommend this place hands down to anyone. Good stuff! Our new local favorite!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank pmdockins
“Best in the burbs!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

At this local mexican restaurant you will find the absolute best traditional MEXICAN food! I had the recommended alambre with a side of fresh homemade rice and black refried beans. To top it all off i had a Poblano Margarita i know it sounds gross but it was one of the best most flavorful drinks i have ever had and all of their margaritas are madefrom scratch.

“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This restaurant had a fantastic food great service awesome priceing! The quality of the food was great..authentic mexican ...we will DEFINITELY be going back as soon as possible :-)

Saint Charles, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poblano Pepper Grill is like eating at the house of a traditional Mexican family!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Poblano Pepper Grill is like eating at the house of a traditional Mexican family!!, the combination of authentic dishes and great service makes this Mexican restaurant hard to beat!! My wife and I went for dinner and the food was excellent we both had the Aztec soup and the Alambre. The food was fresh and made to order, it was like we were in Mexico!! We loved it and we will be returning soon!!!

• Visited February 2012