I stayed here for a short 9 hours after work until I could safely drive home in the morning. The room was quiet. While clean, it appeared dated. It was well below freezing out yet there was no comforter on the bed. It looked nothing like the photos. The closet door was broken. There were stains on the chair. I stayed here a couple years ago and the room then was very nice, exactly like the photos. I am wondering if I was given an inferior room as there was a discount for our employees staying at the hotel. Most hotels provide microwave and mini fridge in every room. I was disappointed to have to go back downstairs to use the microwave. The breakfast however was very good. Fresh fruit, eggs (although not enough - it was 7:30 when I ate and there were only a few spoonfuls of eggs left), various whole grain breads for toast. There were other items I did not have such as waffles, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, etc. Very nice.
While I appreciated a warm bed to sleep in, I think I was given a very small, inferior room due to the discount offered. I think $94 for a very small room in St. Charles is extremely over priced.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago St. Charles
- Fairfield Inn Saint Charles
- Fairfield Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Fairfield Inn