“Great Local Ice Cream Place”
Review of Kimmer's Ice Cream

Kimmer's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Saint Charles
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Great Local Ice Cream Place”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We live within walking distance of Kimmer's and visit about once a week in the Summer. It's usually busy after dinner, but they move the line quickly and are super friendly. They have all of the "normal" flavors you might be looking for and some great unique and different options.

Visited April 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“OK ice cream, Not clean enough”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Good ice cream however the restaurant should be kept cleaner. Dirty windows and walls are turn offs.

Visited October 2011
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Nice little place”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Get some ice cream here and take a walk in the nearby park on the river.

Chicagoland Area, IL
“Good Ice Cream!”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I went to Kimmer's Ice Cream with my husband, kids, and my parents. It's a small store (just like any other local ice cream shops), and I felt bad about bringing in our huge stroller. They do have some tables and chairs both inside and outside. They even have a small table and small chairs for kids. Cute!

Kimmer's have about 20 flavors, and two or three of them is a gourmet flavors (I think). On the day we visited, they had Sea Salt Caramel and Goat Cheese & Cherry. They both were very good! My son and my mom had chocolate, and they finished their ice cream before I could take a bite. Everyone obviously loved the ice cream. And I thought the price was reasonable.

Not only their ice cream tasted good, I really like the fact they make everything on site and it's a local business. We will definitely go back to Kimmer's. I can't wait to try other flavors they offer!

• Visited June 2011