“Back for Seconds ”
Review of Wok N Fire

Wok N Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wok N Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 192 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Ave. & 1st Street
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We are in the area again and decided to check it out. Trying different dishes. First up, Vegetable Spring Rolls, very good. Next up, Pad THAI W/Tofu no egg. I had THAI Curry Noodles. Very Tasty no overkill on hot spice. This place is On Point with their dishes. We will Return!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We were in the St charlie area and looking for a place to eat. As we Trolled the web we found this place, so we went to try it. It WAS NOT a disappointment. The wait staff is friendly and welcoming. Our waitress Sophia did a great job to make our visit very good. We started with an order of VEGGIE ROLLS, they were superb, with a light sauce that put a good taste edge on them.
Next we had our lunch plates, GOVERNORS TOFU & PAD THAI W/TOFU. BOTH of these plates were VERY GOOD. My wife said it was the best Pad-T she has had. I had some Lemonade and it was a bit of a downer for me, the flavor just wasn't there. Our experience was over the top and we will certainly return to try some other dishes. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here probably ten times and I usually order the spicy tuna rolls. At lunchtime they have a good special that includes delicious soup too. They are even great as carry-out. Great location in heart of downtown St. Charles.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

If you want food from around the Pacific Rim, they have quality choices. Their staff has always been friendly and attentive.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

had dinner with family last night to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We are not sushi fans...so probably should've gone someplace else. we ordered the flatbread as an app & weren't particularly fond of it - it was way too sweet & tasted like they had put bourbon chicken on a piece of flatbread. between the 6 of us we ordered several different entrees - from fried rice to mahi mahi. all were good, but not memorable. What I was disappointed in mostly was that I had called the restaurant on the way to let them know we were celebrating my daughter's bday & would appreciate a special dessert for her (on the house as most restaurants provide). I had to remind them twice about it because it seemed the request had not gone from the front desk to our server.