“Good Sushi”
Review of Wok N Fire

Wok N Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wok N Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 175 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Ave. & 1st Street
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Nice atmosphere in the restaurant - can be a bit noisy but that makes one feel like you are in a "happening" place. The wok dishes are good, lovely flavors and one feels like they use the best parts of the chicken, rather than some of the gristly bits one can get in other restaurants. Sushi is excellent, St. Charles Roll and Inky Roll are some of our favorites but it's hard to go wrong here with any of their sushi.

Visited July 2014

Kirkland, Illinois
“Good suchi”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My husband and I went to Wok N Fire for a date night. We were greeted very nicely and shwon to a table but when I asked if we could have a booth, there were 3 open, she said they were saving that for a party of 5 but she would check. She never checked so we stayed at the table. We were alittle disappointed, we wanted to be in a booth.

It took the waiter about 10 minutes to even come over to take our drink order which was a little disappointing. I had the Wok N Cosmo which was pretty good. I also had one of there drink specials, it was ginger-ale with some pomegranate and alcohol of some kind. It was very good.

We ordered the coconut shrimp for an appetizer which was very tasty. The sauce they serve with it was an orange chili sauce, so good.

For dinner we had a St Charles roll, Tequila lime roll, Scorpion and a Spider roll. The Scorpion and St Charles rolls were my favorite but all of them were very very delicious. There were many more that I would have loved to try but we were stuffed.

I would recommend this place. The atmosphere was so nice and the waiter, once he came around was extremely personable.

• Visited August 2014
IL
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our table ordered sushi...they loved it. I ordered a Chinese dish and it was good but not outstanding. I like the feel of the restaurant and wait staff were very friendly. Would return.

Visited August 2014
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and I have been here several times over the last couple of years. The food has always been good and the selection is plenty. The atmosphere is unique and Asian and the service has always been good. The wait can be long at times so it's recommended to call ahead for reservations.

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Asian cuisine”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great atmosphere, excellent service, varied menu with sushi, Vietnamese, Chinese etc. Soups and salads are outstanding and entrees wonderful.

Visited April 2014