“This place is special.....”

Arcedium Coffeehouse
Saint Charles, Illinois
“This place is special.....”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great coffee, friendly service, and they have absolutely nailed the coffee house atmosphere. I always look forward to my next visit. Their coffee is soooooo smooth and never bitter like others.

They also have great sandwiches, muffins, and fruit. Give this place a try it is a nice change from everything else out there.

I love the local feel this place has about it. It is a special place!

• Visited October 2013

Geneva, Illinois
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Wonderful coffee house for meeting friends and enjoying delicious coffees and sandwiches. Love their Aztec Coffee, egg sandwiches, and blueberry scones.

Visited February 2013
Libertyville, Illinois
“Delicious and unique”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had not been to St Charles for a number of years, so this was our first visit to Arcedium. We were encouraged upon entering to see that there were a lot of customers already there. We viewed the menu on the wall behind the counter and asked the staff what was unique, and they were very friendly and patiently answered our questions. I always like trying something new and unique, so I tried the Aztec Mocha, which was described as spicy with dark chocolate. It was a great choice and I would definitely try it again. The others in my party tried the Caramel Latte and they both were equally satisfied. The large mugs were generous and the price reasonable. I also enjoyed a macaroon that was just the right size. We stayed longer than we had planned to since it was a comfortable atmosphere, and we will return the next time we visit St. Charles.

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“The best coffee house around!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My favorite morning spot is very popular for good reason! It is great to see an independent coffee shop doing so well.

Inspired: the energy here is fantastic!

Pro: coffee and tea, atmosphere, entire staff is excellent, meeting room, coffee roaster

Con: zip

• Visited January 2013
West suburbs Illinois
“excellent local coffee shop”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Lots of comfortable seating; a community room for your small meetings; outdoor tables and chairs; excellent coffee and pastries; in downtown and near the river and the bike path; check it out

• Visited October 2012