“A visit to Poland!”

DRM European Cafe & Delicatessen
Ranked #33 of 197 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Description: Experience European food, culture, and service at DRM European Cafe & Delicatessen. With a heavy focus on Polish food, you'll feel like you're not just in a Polish restaurant, but at a restaurant in Poland. Stop by our deli and get a taste of our fresh deli products, beverages, and hot buffet at our deli in St. Charles, IL. Eat, Shop, and Experience our delicatessen. Fresh meats, breads, and cheeses are laid out every day and our hot buffet is already a neighborhood hit! Did you enjoy one of our meals in-house? We sell all of our ingredients separately so that you can create any one of our gourmet dishes at home! Our menu includes several classic European dishes, including: -German Potato -Greek Style Fish Fillet -Hungarian Goulash -Potato Pancakes -Sauerkraut -Schnitzel -Zurek ...and many more! With coffee, tea, and other delicious beverages at our cafe, you can enjoy a hot drink with your hot meal.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I was looking for some Polish sausages and lunch meat and cheeses that we were having a craving for, so we stopped in. It is an adorable little shop with homemade foods sit inside or out and get quality comfort food and homemade soup and Polish pastries. And do a little shopping also. You can also get meals to go too. Loved their chicken noodle and mushroom soup that they sell in cartons. You can even get pierogi too. Try it- you will love it too. Adorable little shop!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank superbob47

Reviewed June 7, 2017

My wife had the roast beef and I had the Reuben sandwich. The first bite from each sandwich brought a smile to my face. Finally I found a place that knows how make food. I liked the hard crust bread on the roast beef sandwich more than the Reuben's bread, but each sandwich was loaded with flavor. Our soups were equally pleasing. I was a little worried that my sausage and pea soup contained sausage that would be too greasy. My worries were set aside from the first spoonful. I plan to try some of the entrée items next time and I believe they won't disappoint either. The best part is that DRM is close to the house. I plan to back many times.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Feinschmeker51
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I stumbled upon the restaurant, and was very pleasantly surprised. It's a small restaurant/deli and bakery with only about 20 tables. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ate at lunch hour, and they had a buffet that was out of this world. The food was comparable to Schnitzel Platz in Schaumburg, but for me, this is much, much close. I will be definitely going again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Stevepsych70
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Great little deli/shop in St Charles. They offer a "hot buffet" 11-2 with daily fresh homemade items. Delicious sandwiches made to order.
Everything we have ever tried here has been outstanding.
The sandwiches come with a side cup of soup or cold salad. *(I recommend the sauerkraut salad)
They also have a wide variety of imported grocery items that cannot be found easily in the local area.
The restaurant is clean, the staff friendly, and the food is mouthwatering. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: February 2017