Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles
$149
$129
$134
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$132
$108
BestWestern.com
Super 8 St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$86
$142
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$94
$89
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
$149
$111
Groupon.com
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$157
Hotel Baker(Saint Charles)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanrecommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripnice stayexcellent hotelfresh fruitrestaurants and shoppingwedding partygreat place to staythe breakfast areadowntown sthot tubup to datehotel room
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is our 4th year staying at this Hotel. With a group of teens, it is like home for the days we stay in St Charles. The students enjoy the large lobby for socializing, and the pool to relax. The endless coffee and tea, are much appreciated by the chaperones. The breakfast gets us off to a great start, and the location to our activities at Pheasant Run and the surrounding restaurants, grocery and department stores is very convenient. We look forward to staying again in 2014.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed January 29, 2013

A warm and friendly staff who go out of their way to help you, clean comfortable rooms and conveniently located. Most guest park in the front and often you end up a mile away, this avoids that hassel.

Room Tip: Once you check in, park in the back. You can get a convenient parking spot close to the back entry which is near the elevator and not far from the pool, work out room and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are several good hotels in the Saint Charles, IL area. As I belong to four hotel loyalty programs, I had stayed at another hotel chain property a little closer to my family in Batavia, as I moved away about a year ago and had made four visits back to the area since the move. This Hampton property was further north, but right across the street, literally, to my former primary care physician, which I had to see to have records transferred. It was the perfect time to try this Hampton. Additionally, the Trip Advisor reviews of this hotel I read were all quite favorable. After staying there for one night, Friday, January 18th., we will stay at this hotel for all future visits. The cost was about the same as the other hotel, but this Hampton is much roomier in every respect, from the lobby and breakfast areas to the rooms, for the same price. The hotel has excellent parking and is quiet, as it is about a block north of Route 38. Foxfield Road is like a frontage road, and there is not much traffic. The breakfast food selection is the best I have ever had at a Hampton. The entire property is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We had a quiet night's sleep. Good restaurants and shopping are close by. We took in a movie at the theater in the nearby Charlestowne Mall, and with the senior rate, paid only $11.00 for two tickets. The nine years I lived in Batavia, I never knew this Hampton was here. We have already made reservations for a future weekend stay. As a Gold level Hilton Honors member, I hope I get a free room upgrade, which I wasn't offered last weekend, even though the hotel was mostly empty.

Room Tip: I have no advice to offer. It appears all the rooms would be good due to the location of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was clean, the staff was great, and the breakfast was decent. It was definitely worth the money. We had a huge king room with a pull-out couch. The rate was amazing before the bereavement discount. Clean room and lobby, and the breakfast area is neat. The food wasn't bad, but was nothing to write about either. Plenty of options, just nothing fantastic. Liz was awesome. Everytime we saw her she was smiling, helpful, and funny! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Moved from another Hilton property in town. This one is cleaner and service is top notch. Room very clean. Bed firm. Overall a great value for money proposition. Diamond has given me upgrades to suites each time and the extra room is wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012