Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$103
$143
$129
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$99
$94
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles(Saint Charles)
$134
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
$80
QualityInn
$93
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
$70
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
$149
$139
Hotel Baker(Saint Charles)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Super 8 St. Charles(Saint Charles)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanrecommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripnice stayexcellent hotelfresh fruitrestaurants and shoppingwedding partygreat place to staythe breakfast areadowntown sthot tubup to datehotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed 5 nights while attending a convention at a resort down the road. Thankgoodness we decided to stay here! We saved money and got a lot more bang for the buck.The super freindly staff made you feel at home in this very clean establishment. Everyone had a smile and every request was taken seriously. When the dining area is closed they have a coffee bar with several choices and hot water and a tea selection. There is a basket of fruit available too. One special touch, a brown bag breakfast to go if you're in a real hurry. It included a muffin, fruit, water and mints. Free! The continential breakfast was one of the best I've seen with the meat/egg choices changing daily and very fresh pastery, fruit etc. Meg knows the neighborhood well and can tell you the best places to eat at all price levels. Super fast computers too!

Room Tip: Noise is not a problem here. First floor rooms looked a little larger than those on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bookwoman2
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Cannot say enough good things about the Manager Teri!!! She was very accomadating and made sure we were very comfortable! We stayed for 2 nights, the night before our wedding and the night of. They made sure to give us rooms next to eachother so the girls and I could get ready the day of. After the reception, some of our party was a little loud so Teri arranged for us to use the meeting room so we would not disturb any of the other guests!! The breakfast was outstanding! The western omletes were delicious...scrambled eggs were another story): The beds were comfortable and the pillows were not flat hotel pillows(: I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: The suites are huge and very spacious!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Having stayed here for the past 17 months, every week, Monday thru Thursday, it began to feel more like a second home than a hotel.

The main factor that contributes to that is certainly the staff -- Meg, Shauna, George, Bob, Yolanda, and the others to name a few. Of course, they can attribute their success to the guidance of the property manager, Teri DeLee, who does a supurb job!

It was always nice to know that when I arrived, they always greeted me by name. I was allowed to keep a piece of luggage there in the office so I wouldn't have to lug it home to Florida each weekend, and they took the time to put it in my room prior to my arrival every Monday.

The room (and I was usually put in the same room of my request each week) was always fresh, clean, and well maintained... To the point that at times there was even a note from the staff welcoming me back.

The housekeeping staff was excellent. Even though I was a frequent visitor, as I am sure they could tell w/my stuff being laid out the same way each week, they would still leave me notes and thank you notes for visiting their hotel again. There were also times where they did the "extra special" care thank you notes as well. And never was there a time where I wondered if anything had been cleaned..., and trust me I am pretty particular. So much so that I wear house shoes in any hotel room that I stay in. I can honestly say that the hotel room floor was so clean, that it didn't even put a spec on the bottom of my white house shoes, and to me, that is IMPRESSIVE! I could always count on the quality of the job the housekeeping staff did.

Breakfast was always ready by 6:30 a.m. so I always had time to go down and pick up a couple of eggs and some coffee before I left for my work. Yolanda takes great pride in making sure all needs are met, and it always made it extra nice when she would say good morning and call me by name as well.

There was also the time when my husband flew up from Florida, as we were going to celebrate his 50th birthday by going to dinner, then a hockey game. I mentioned this to the staff there, and when he got there they made him feel as welcomed, too. His birthday came and we went to dinner then the hockey game, and when we returned, the staff had left a card -- signed by all -- and a balloon and a small gift there for HIM! Talk about ABOVE and BEYOND customer service!! That was so unexpected and impressive!!

I just can't say enough positive things about the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Charles. But I can say thank you for all you did for me to make my 17 months of home-away-from-home great!

I wish I could put yall in my pocket and take you with me for my next assignment!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces west.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sheller1
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We were here for a dance competition and stayed 3 nights. The hotel is clean and modern. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Everything is modern, clean, and kept up well.
Breakfast is hot/cold continental and good. They keep on top of refilling things and keeping the area clean. Fresh fruit, donuts, yogurt, cereal, rolls, bread/bagels, waffles, hot selections, oatmeal, etc. Plus, they have fruit available all day, every day on the the front counter. There are also grab and go breakfast bags with a cereal bar, muffin, apple and water.
Newspapers daily.
Rooms have refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker. Nice TVs.
Business center was great - well stocked. Free internet access and easy to get connected.
Pool is small, but nice. There were plenty of seats and plenty of towels.
Location was fine for what we needed. We drove everywhere, but you can walk to a few restaurants.
It was a 15 minute drive to the Geneva train to get into Chicago.
This is a definite yes for recommendation on this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank omahajg
Reviewed June 26, 2012

What an amazing experience we had at the Hampton Inn in St Charles IL. There was a family emergency that had several family members coming from different states. We all stayed at this hotel. The staff was wonderful. They were very accomodating, friendly and compassionate. A hotel employee called our room after we checked in to make sure everything was okay and if we needed anything. My sister had a best wishes card left in her room from the staff that was addressed to the whole family. They even adjusted our room rates to give us the best rate they could. All of our rooms were ready and available for early check-in.
The entire hotel was very clean including the pool area. The full breakfast was really good and offered several hot and cold items that changed daily. The rooms and hallway were pretty quiet especially considering how full the hotel was.
I would definitely stay in this hotel the next time I travel back to the area and would recommend this hotel to others. I cannot think of one negative experience any of my family members had at this hotel.
thank you to the manager and wonderful hotel staff

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family