“Wonderful food all around”
Review of La ZaZa Trattoria

La ZaZa Trattoria
Ranked #7 of 190 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For years, Zaza's has been dedicated to providing excellent food and service at our two locations: La Zaza's Trattoria in St. Charles and Zaza's Italian Steakhouse in Addison. We want you to know there are restaurants in the area using names similar to our own, but they are not related to, or affiliated with us in any manner.
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Just came from an amazing dinner at this great restaurant.
I had an incredible roasted Lake Superior whitefish in butter sauce. My daughter had an excellent shrimp and clam pasta dish and my husband and son had a delicious chicken and pasta dish.
One of the best and most reasonable dessert menus. Most desserts were enormous and a bargain at $6 each. I had an incredible piece of chocolate ganache cake and we had an amazing piece of teramisu.
The service was excellent and there was a friendly vibe throughout the restaurant. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Ridiculously good!

The appetizer with the Italian sausage, artichoke hearts, tomatoes in a balsamic lemon sauce was delicious. Easily one of the best appetizers in 10 years!

The pizza was awesome, rustic crust with huge flavor.

The special was a whitefish with a lemon butter sauce, artichoke hearts, and lettuce. Cooked perfectly, again - incredible.

Good wine selection, even by the glass - which is pretty rare.

Outstanding service and attentiveness. I think I made 10 comments during dinner how great it was.

We will be back soon - and many more times!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

First time visit, will definitely go back. Lively atmosphere (it can get loud in bar area, but isn't that half the fun?). Outstanding service, waitress gave great suggestions (the fish entrees were great choices). The food was excellent; our foursome had four different and equally enjoyable entrees. Good wine list, good cocktails. Reasonable prices. "Excellent" best describes this restaurant. We are from out of state and we will make this a regular stop when we return to St. Charles again.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very nice, trendy and lively. Nice wine selection. Everyone in our party loved the food and was able to find something to suit their tastes. I would recommend going in the evening. I would go here again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were so disappointed eating here this past Sunday night. The shrimp and angel hair pasta I had tasted like fish, ick! In addition, I guess they change their menu weekly so if you want something you always have they may not offer it. We go here every time we visit St. Charles but unsure if we will return.

1  Thank jenrockford