Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
$149
$154
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsfrench doorsmurphy bedseparate tub and showerliving roomnice propertyking suitedefinitely stay here againblue linepark flyflat screencomfortable bedso'hare airportper dayclose to the airportfront desk staffcheck in was easynice room
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Don't eat at the restaurant. I thought I was getting $5 glass if wine, turns out it was the $20 glass!
I ordered the $6 salad, the only price listed, but was charged $10! Our party of 10 was charged the 20% tip but they would not split the bill for us.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I routinely stay at this hotel for business. The suites are comfortable, and the staff friendly and attentive. It's definitely geared towards business travelers, which is nice when that's your goal. It's conveniently located near the airport. There's a nearby train a few blocks away if you'd like to go downtown, but it's a rather long trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy Z
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I got sick on a layover at the airport and had to stay overnight. After a time in the ER, I called the hotel at about 10:45pm to check if they had room service since I had not eaten since the morning. The kitchen was about to close, but after hearing about my ordeal in the airport and ER, the woman on the phone offered to check me in early and order something for me. When I got there, dinner was waiting and I did not have to eat drive through food! Room was VERY nice, clean, and spacious.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank slroth
Reviewed May 25, 2014

While the hotel facilities are OK (not entirely true as the toilet overflowed), it's ridiculous that they charge for parking ($24.00 overnight) and internet (over $12.00). And, at their commissary, the desk clerk told me it was over $6.00 for an ice cream bar. Absurd! Because of these things, I won't stay at this place again. Very, very, disappointed in this hotel. One of Marriott's worst properties. A sorry excuse for a Marriott hotel!!! When going to O'Hare look for a better alternative. It shouldn't be hard to find.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerome S
Tommie V, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

I Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay. As it relates to pricing every full service hotel in the Rosemont area charge for parking as well as internet. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the toilet and I've alerted engineering department to take a look at the room. Again, I Thank you for staying with us and If you would like to speak with me personally feel free to give me a call.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

So expensive per night. Charge you for wi-fi, charged for parking, no continental breakfast. We arrived at 11 am and left at 6 pm for dinner and were charged $26 for parking!! We only had 2 twenty dollar bills to pay so we received our change in all dollar coins! Not wanting to pay additional fees to go out for breakfast, we went to the in house breakfast where we paid outrageous prices ($20 for a small buffet ) and had to call a server over after waiting for for 5 minutes. I ordered my food a good 10 minutes ago and have not seen it nor has anyone come to check on us. Never again

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kbuell
Tommie V, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Mr. Kbuell,
First of all, I would like to Thank You for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I wanted to make you aware that I've spoken with the Restaurant Manager about the time it took before a server approached your table. We will incorporate that in our daily 15 minute standup meetings. As it relates to being charged for parking, internet and breakfast if you were to benchmark any full service property in the area you would find that they do the same. If there's anything that I can assist with in the future please don't hesitate to give me a call.