“Very pleasant Stay”

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Farmington, New Mexico
“Very pleasant Stay”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Shuttle drivers were very friendly and helpful. Front staff always willing to help and wereeager to serve. Everyone I encountered were very friendly and helpful making sure they welcomed you. I was very impressed with the room, both in cleanliness and layout. The bedroom and bath was totally seperate from the living room with french doors. Room was well light. My only complaint was the restaurant service. I ate both 2 dinners and a breakfast. Both dinners were long events starting at the entrance. Both times I had to stand a long time before being recognised for seating. The first night the bartender started the menu process as the server was nowhere around. The second night refills were non-existant. I had the same server for breakfast and found she was more attentive, which led me to think that maybe she was over-whelmed the night before.
One more word about the shuttle drivers. My stay was during a flood and the shuttles were struggling with the elements. While waiting for the Suites shuttle (running late) I was given a ride on the Summerfield suites to marriott Suites. These drivers were above and beyond in ensuring the guests were not stranded.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tommie V, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank You for taking time to give us your feedback on your recent stay. I wanted to make you aware that I've shared your feedback with the appropirate department to address your concerns. Again, Thanks for staying

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was very impressed by the front desk service and quality of the room. The checkin was simple and quick. Once in the room I thought wow more than I expected. The room has a large living room, bedroom and large bathroom. The living area has a kitchen area with a refrigerator, sink and microwave. The other side of the room has a desk area surrounded by windows. There is a large flat screen tv with inputs. The bedroom was separated with another flat screen tv. The bed was a great sleep. The bathroom had both a tub and a shower and even a heat lamp. Everything was clean and taken care of. I went to the bar for dinner and had a great experience and the food was good and would go again. They have a free shuttle that runs to the airport. Overall, a great experience and good prices and would recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your comments. Look forward to serving you in the future
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

OK so I didn't pay for the room. However I probably could not sing enough praises for this hotel. Everything was amazing. Give this a try. It is in a great location. However it stormed and knocked down some ceiling tiles so watch for flooding.

• Stayed April 2013
Thanks for your feedback.
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed April 9, 2013

First time at this hotel as it had the best rate for a full service hotel near O'Hare. Very comfortable hotel with nice modern lobby with room to meet contacts or have a drinks. The rooms were what you would expect from a Marriott and didn't disappoint. I had access to the club level and found the food and drink as expected. All in all a great experience during my 3 night stay. Convenient to the airport and has a really early shuttle departure in the am !! Nice surprise.

Room Tip: Room was really quite on the back side on property
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my second time staying here in a year. This time, I noticed things that are in need of fixing.

I'll first begin with the shuttle service. It's complimentary from the airport. It's friendly and fast.

Check in look 2 minutes. Front desk was very friendly and explained my prior requests for foam pillows will be dropped off to my room later. I never received the foam pillows all week.

My room was on the 6th floor on the very end of the hallway. Room smelled very fresh and clean, with a pleasant fragrance. The room was very clean.

Throughout my stay, I noticed the wallpaper in the bathroom was beginning to peel. I also noticed this in the hallways.

One thing that really bothered me was the water pressure in the shower. It took me 5 minutes longer to shower because the water pressure is very low. Also, the toilet pressure was horrible. I had to hold the lever down for 15-20 seconds for my toilet to even flush completely.

I found the beds to be very hard and had diffculty sleeping. The bed linens were very nice.

I enjoy this hotel because of the large rooms with a wetbar, fridge, and microwave.

I'm sure I'll stay here again for business, but I hope they take care of the issues.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, kid friendly. Overall a nice place to stay.

Overnight parking was $26/day, additional charges for WiFi or LAN internet.

I had paid for the hotel through hotels.com, however the check in staff was unaware that I had already paid for the room, and told me I will be charged (But the next day, a different person told me something different) Overall, a great stay. I will stick with a chain where i have rewards point with so that i can at least get free wifi.

TIP: Gasoline is expensive in Rosemont/chicago compared to surrounding areas. Get there with a full tank of gas

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ro_Fishers
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were pleased with this hotel from check-in to check-out. Rooms were lovely and very clean, location was convenient and the staff was friendly. There were ample shuttles that ran 3 times per hour and were timely, drivers were friendly and helpful. There was only one minor drawback, they charge $15 for WIFI which is usually included. However, we would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
The Westin O'Hare
#6 of 18 in Rosemont
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#8 of 18 in Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

Been to Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare? Share your experiences!