Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Rosemont(Rosemont)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfrench doorsmurphy bedseparate tub and showerliving roomnice propertyking suitedefinitely stay here againblue linepark flyflat screencomfortable bedso'hare airportper dayclose to the airportfront desk staffcheck in was easynice room
Reviewed April 9, 2013

First time at this hotel as it had the best rate for a full service hotel near O'Hare. Very comfortable hotel with nice modern lobby with room to meet contacts or have a drinks. The rooms were what you would expect from a Marriott and didn't disappoint. I had access to the club level and found the food and drink as expected. All in all a great experience during my 3 night stay. Convenient to the airport and has a really early shuttle departure in the am !! Nice surprise.

Room Tip: Room was really quite on the back side on property
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my second time staying here in a year. This time, I noticed things that are in need of fixing.

I'll first begin with the shuttle service. It's complimentary from the airport. It's friendly and fast.

Check in look 2 minutes. Front desk was very friendly and explained my prior requests for foam pillows will be dropped off to my room later. I never received the foam pillows all week.

My room was on the 6th floor on the very end of the hallway. Room smelled very fresh and clean, with a pleasant fragrance. The room was very clean.

Throughout my stay, I noticed the wallpaper in the bathroom was beginning to peel. I also noticed this in the hallways.

One thing that really bothered me was the water pressure in the shower. It took me 5 minutes longer to shower because the water pressure is very low. Also, the toilet pressure was horrible. I had to hold the lever down for 15-20 seconds for my toilet to even flush completely.

I found the beds to be very hard and had diffculty sleeping. The bed linens were very nice.

I enjoy this hotel because of the large rooms with a wetbar, fridge, and microwave.

I'm sure I'll stay here again for business, but I hope they take care of the issues.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, kid friendly. Overall a nice place to stay.

Overnight parking was $26/day, additional charges for WiFi or LAN internet.

I had paid for the hotel through hotels.com, however the check in staff was unaware that I had already paid for the room, and told me I will be charged (But the next day, a different person told me something different) Overall, a great stay. I will stick with a chain where i have rewards point with so that i can at least get free wifi.

TIP: Gasoline is expensive in Rosemont/chicago compared to surrounding areas. Get there with a full tank of gas

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ro_Fishers
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were pleased with this hotel from check-in to check-out. Rooms were lovely and very clean, location was convenient and the staff was friendly. There were ample shuttles that ran 3 times per hour and were timely, drivers were friendly and helpful. There was only one minor drawback, they charge $15 for WIFI which is usually included. However, we would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everything we hope for when we travel, and so seldom receive! My experience was consistent with so many other reviewers: Kind and helpful staff, immaculate, comfortable, spacious suites, thoughtfully- designed doorways and bathrooms. The restaurant staff is efficient, attentive and friendly, the cuisine is exceptional. Locals gathered for destination lunch parties while I was there, even though this is sited and advertised to be a business traveler's retreat from airport craziness. What impressed me the most, through an impressive visit, was the care taken by each shuttle driver, every twenty minutes, insure he had everyone onboard who needed to go. Not the cheapest place to stay, but way more than you pay for -- I've previously received this kind of expert personal hospitality only on a vastly more expensive Hawaiian resort vacation.