All reviewsallstate arenafull kitchentwo bedroom suitebasketball courtoutdoor grilllonghorn steakhousehome away from homewithin walking distancebreakfast roommain buildingthe shuttle driverfree breakfastliving areanice sizebooked this hotelminute ridefront desk staff
Reviewed March 22, 2015

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at the Residence Inn Rosemont and I felt compelled to write a review because I've had such solid reliable experiences here. I was greeted warmly at check-in and upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite. I am so impressed at how quiet this hotel is, given its proximity to O'Hare airport. It appears that many of the rooms have been updated as well, which is very nice - bedroom, living area, full kitchen, and nice bathroom. The location is great as well - very close to O'Hare and in close proximity to many amenities. Lastly, I'm impressed with the in-room Wi-Fi - very good connections and complimentary. I've stayed at other hotels that charge you additionally for Wi-Fi and the connection isn't as good as the Residence Inn Rosemont. Great job team! I'll be back the next time I'm in town!

Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your review and 5 out of 5 rating for our hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words and compliments. it is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay, and that our amenities were suitable to your needs while in Rosemont. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!!
Margaret

Reviewed March 19, 2015

Weary from a two leg journey coming home we stayed overnight here since it was close to the airport. From the beginning it was wonderful. The driver Martine was professional and so nice!! He took care of us and I can't tell you how nice it was after a long journey! Once there, Cedric hooked us up with our room and had us off and running to bed in no time! This is how a hotel should run! Great work guys! You nailed it!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review and 5 out of 5 rating for our hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words and compliments. I will be certain that Martin and Cedric receive the recognition they deserve for their efforts. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Margaret

Reviewed March 17, 2015

A home away from home. Breakfast could be improved and the place sometimes gets to be too small for so many guests.
Clean, comfy and spacious rooms with a living room and a very complete Kitchen. Two TVs, one in the living room area and one in the bedroom. Wide variety of channels and walking distance from Target and very nice restaurants.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Residence Inn Chicago/O'Hare. We truly appreciate the 5/5 rating as well as the compliments about the hotel staff and amenities. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the breakfast as well, this will help us to improve. Your business is very important to us and we hope to see you again soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2015 via mobile

Kind of lost near the airport, I went to the reception of this hotel to get some help and even I told them I was not a guest, they treat me as a vip guest! I can't imagine the really good service they provide to their guest. Definitely I will chose this hotel next time I came to Chicago. Thanks Jose and reception ladys

Stayed: March 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It was great to learn that Jose and the team were able to assist you with directions. I have shared your review and recognized each of them for their efforts. We hope to have the chance to serve you the next time you travel through Chicago.

Reviewed March 16, 2015

I stayed here for one month, service is very god. They provides free transport to Airport and metro line. complementary breakfast is great. Quite comfortable for long stay.studio room includes well equipped kitchen.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review of our hotel. We are grateful for the 5/5 rating as well as the compliments about the hotel and staff. Being away from home for a month can be difficult, so it makes us happy to know we were able to meet your needs. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you back to Chicago!