Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn O'Hare(Des Plaines)
  • Pool
All reviewsallstate arenafull kitchentwo bedroom suitehome away from homewithin walking distanceattending a concertmain buildingthe shuttle driverfree breakfastliving areanext morningthe breakfast areanice sizefront desk staffminute rideclose to the airporto'hare airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2014

No parking during large concert at Allstate Arena. Booked in Oct 13 for a March stay 14 . Had confirmation and am a rewards member. We got to desk at 6:00 pm, well after check in time, and rooms should be available. The 2 people at the desk were mumbling to each other and came back and said the rooms were not ready yet, but 2 others checked in after us while we were waiting. So, we waited 40 minutes and they finally gave us a key. We went to the room and unlocked the door to a couple staying in the room already and changing clothes. SO, we walked (and not a short walk) back to the gate house (front desk) where they told us we didn't have a room. We booked it WAY in advance. SO, there we were, 7 pm, concert starts at 7:30 and we have no where to change clothes and get ready. We picked the hotel because of location near the arena so we could walk back and not worry about driving and paying parking. I guess it back fired. They offered us a stay at a Marriot a few miles away, so we were able to go there afterward. But this was a MAJOR inconvenience! Not happy.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica A
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I have sent you a direct message in order to discuss this issue further with you. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here when we were I'm town for a concert and it was great! The hotel was right across the street so it was very convenient just to walk right over to the Arena. The ladies at the front desk were warm, welcoming, and very helpful. The staff around the hotel was courteous and kind. The room was clean and very nice! The breakfast was also very nice for a continental breakfast! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting the All-State Arena for a show! I hope you enjoyed the concert. Our location makes us a convenient option for attending events at the Arena, and we are always happy to welcome folks headed next door. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet during your stay, and that the room was clean and comfortable for you. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

the hotel is very nice but it's best feature is the staff. everyone was extremely nice and helpful, most of all the shuttle drivers (who drove me every day for two weeks) Jazz and Martin.
i look forward to my next visit

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us for two weeks while you were working with Ex Libris. I am happy to hear that our staff took care of you, and that you were able to get to know Martin and Jaz during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had to stay an extra night in Rosemont recently due to inclement weather, and I found this place online for a good price. The hotel was very nicely maintained, and the service was very good. It is very close to the Casino and Rosemont entertainment district.

Very spacious room, and very good breakfast included.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Livetotravel
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were stuck in the Chicago area due to the weather. We are happy to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable and warm environment for those brave enough to travel to our area during winter months. I hope Rivers Casino was able to provide some entertainment and possibly even some luck during your unexpected layover. Thank you again for taking the time to find us online, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

On Feb. 21 we sadly had our flight cancelled and we were stuck in Chicago until Sunday. When we arrived at 2:00AM to this hotel we were greated by two individuals that were very sympathetic to our horrible night. They even gave us a better rate than what I booked over the phone when they heard our story. The room was so spacious with a full kitchen and living area with a separate bedroom. It was immaculate, spotless, and met my standars of cleanliness. The breakfast area is modern and even though we did not eat breakfast there we were able to grab some food items before our early flight on Sunday. I really cannot thank the staff enough or mkingnour bad situation into a positive one. Defiantly stay here if you are looking for a clean and quiet and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Suites are the way to go!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear about your flight cancellation. Being a hotel near the O'Hare Airport, we definitely see our fair share of guests who are negatively impacted by winter weather. I am happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to make you feel at home, and were sympathetic to your situation. We pride ourselves in being one of the friendliest and cleanest hotels in the area, and I am happy that you were able to experience that during your visit. We hope to see you again soon, and hopefully under better circumstances. Thank you again.