“Enjoyed our stay..Very convenient locaton to the Allstate Area”

Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving us a room on the closest side to the Arena..which was a 2 minute walk. We stayed on the bottom floor and it was very quiet. The studio room was perfect for us and it was nice to have a door separating us for some privacy. Loved having 3 pillows each!! Breakfast was awesome..lots to choose from, even if you are gluten free..probably the best continental brkfst offering I've seen.
The only thing I would suggest, and I know it would have been provided if asked...but would have liked to have 4 bath towels in the room vs. 2. Overall I would definitely stay here again and will highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for staying with us for your event at the All-State Arena! I am happy to hear that you found our location to be convenient to the arena, and that you enjoyoed our pillows and complimentary breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again soon for another event at the Arena! Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed one night at the Residence Inn and able to leave our car when flying out of O'Hare for vacation. Great location for doing the stay and fly, shuttle to O'Hare leaves every half-hour. Staff was very friendly and room was nice with small kitchen.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking advantage of our Park N Fly rate while traveling out of O'Hare! We are happy to offer this option to our guests, and it is nice to hear that you found it convenient and cost effective. We hope to see you again the next time you travel out of O'Hare. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This place was ideally located and only 10 minutes drive to my office. I stayed more than one months in this property. I found the health center equipment is adequate. There is no indoor swimming pool. There is nothing after work hours in this property, which will keep off from this property. However, they arrange social dinner which gives opportunity to interact with people.The rooms are really spacious and well maintained. The room service was good. Overall i am satisfied with stay except the health club.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for staying with us during your extended time in the Chicago area. I am happy that you found our location to be convenient to your office for a longer stay and that you enjoyed interacting with our staff and other guests at our evening social hour. We hope to see you again when you travels bring you to the Chicago area. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Some friends and I just stayed for an event at the All State Arena which is literally walking distance from the Residence Inn. We had a 2 bedroom suite. Very nice rooms. Clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable with nice linens and an ample supply of pillows. TVs and appliances were modern and the whole place was well maintained. We had a breakfast buffet included at no charge with a nice selection of hot and cold food. The employees were very friendly and helpful. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: We requested rooms on the back side of the hotel that are closest to the Arena for convenience in wa...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LizzyGeorg
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Ms. Boyce,

Thank you for staying with us for your trip to the Ringling Bros Circus at All-State Arena. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and making sure your reservations were taken care of. I hope you enjoyed the show as well as your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and that our staff made you feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I booked this hotel sort of last-minute as I had an unplanned overnight at ORD.

When arriving the shuttle bus terminal at O'Hare, I was surprised to see the shuttle sitting and waiting, because I didn't expect it for another 15 minutes. The driver said that he had no other passengers, so was just waiting around until someone showed up. I did! He shut the door and we were on our way.

I was warmly greeted upon arriving by two night clerks. I also noticed in the background they had my name written on a board, welcoming me as a Marriott Gold member. That was a nice touch! I was handed my keys promptly and proceeded to my room.

The room was excellent. I had booked a 1-bedroom suite, but was upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite (overkill, but I'm not complaining, it gave me a choice of which room I wanted to sleep in). I was impressed to find a fireplace (which I did use as it was a chilly night), along with all of the other amenities expected at a R.I...Full kitchen, fridge, etc.

I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for being a Gold Member with Marriott and choosing our property for your unexpected overnight stay near O'Hare Airport. We are always happy to welcome loyal Marriott Rewards members and certainly try to provide an upgraded room if available. Our shuttle service runs every 30 minutes to O'hare from 5am until 1am to ensure that you are transported to us as promptly as possible. We hope to see you again the next time your business brings you to our area. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Nice room. Was upgraded to two bedroom suite. Plenty of dining within walking distance. Also within easy walking distance of Target, Office Depot and liquor store. Free breakfast was good. We really enjoyed the free diner with beer and wine.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us during your travel to the Rosemont area. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your upgraded suite, and that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast and hospitality hour. It is our pleasure to be able to provide our guests with two meals each day Monday - Thursday. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for a few days.The spacious suite made our stay very comfortable. It was very nice and comfortable and very clean. The location was very convenient to O'Hare and the business areas and restaurants. The shuttle was prompt with a friendly driver. I look forward to another visit here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your suite, and found our location to be comfortable and clean. We are happy to offer the shuttle service to O'Hare airport, and our drivers enjoy providing a friendly first impression to you upon arrival. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon as well!