“Amazing guest service”

Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

After a long night of delayed flights and lost luggage, I stumbled upon this hotel. The room itself was very nice, spacious and clean, but the main reason I came to write a review is the staff. The overnight desk agent and the shuttle driver were two of the most accommodating people I have met in a long time. They both went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. The night manager even let me borrow his personal cell phone charger because my charger was in my luggage that was lost. Great people with great attitudes! Worth the stay!

• Stayed: July 2014
Paul C, General Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear MarieC,
I am so glad that you stumbled upon us. We are very fortunate to have you stay with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can ever be of service in the future please call upon me personally.
Very best,
Paul C

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The staff is excellent. Carol made sure my son was admitted to our room when my flight was delayed. Aaron, one of the shuttle drivers, gave my son good advice on pursuing a career in culinary arts. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Access to O'Hare by shuttle was timely. We'll stay again and I recommend the Sheraton when you're in Chicago.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Booked on an internet "savings" website and got a beautiful room. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean and large. The hotel is gorgeous inside-- atrium style middle where you can see all floors from the lobby -- and the service was first class from the front desk to the airport shuttle. (The shuttle driver deserves a special shout out... he was polite, engaged, friendly and constantly checking in with the guests on his shuttle despite the 6AM hour!) I'd seek this hotel out again in a heartbeat. If a real deal were to be had, I might even stay here on a trip to the City despite it being away from the tourist area. For sure a top-notch airport hotel. Within walking distance to the Harry Caray Steakhouse, which is a great choice for dinner!

Room Tip: King Suite is very comfortable!! Mine was in a quiet corner.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Paul C, General Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear CentralCoastTraveler

Very best,
Paul C

Reviewed July 7, 2014

First, I can't recommend signing up for Starwood Preferred guest program. Although I purchased my stay with points, I was upgraded to a two room King Suite. I have had very good experiences in all of my Sheraton product accommodations and enjoy the consistency of their quality across cities. My room was spotless, spacious, and fresh. The complementary service to and from the airport made transitions easy. The staff was courteous and understood how important their jobs were to the traveler.

Room Tip: Always ask for an upgrade and join their program.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were initially unsure of our stay at the Sheraton due to some of the TripAdvisor reviews. We were however pleasantly surprised. We stayed at the hotel as we had an early flight out of O'Hare airport. The location is ideal if you are wanting to stay close to the airport, it is however a 30 minute train trip in to Chicago centre (The Loop). Our first impression was good, with the airport shuttle picking us up on time (the airport shuttle runs 24 hours a day). The front desk was friendly and helpful - Matthew was absolutely great. We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the rooms. The rooms have a separate living area which includes a basin in addition to water and coffee facilities. The room was clean and well laid out with all amenities needed. The bathroom was fine and cleaner than most others, specifically the bath/shower. WiFi is however not included. Chat to reception and see if they can assist. There was no overhead airplane noise which was surprising. The only negative of the stay was the large pillows on the bed which were uncomfortable. Overall we would definitely recommend this hotel if you are wanting to be close to O'Hare airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ilds001
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed for a one night stopover on a business trip. I booked a King room but on check-in was told none were available so I was downgraded to a double room. The rooms were huge and very well equipped. Internet was not included and neither was breakfast. The fitness center was well equipped and the shuttle ran to the airport at half hour intervals.

Overall, if you value a large room/suite, this is a good choice. If you'd rather pay less and have breakfast and internet included, I think there would be better value available within similar distance to O'Hare.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every month for business. The most recent few times I've arrived Narda has been the one to greet me. She remembers me every time! It feels so great to be remembered while away from home each month. Amazing people and great bar and gym!!! It's like a little vacation. I can say it's definitely the best spot to stay in that area for sure. All the staff is friendly and I actually look forward to my visits there.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western At O'Hare
Best Western At O'Hare
#18 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!