“My boss was thrilled!”

Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Scottsdale, Arizona
“My boss was thrilled!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had never been to the O'Hare area for a meeting before and it was up to me to find a hotel. I liked the idea that it was so close to O'hare and was an all suite hotel. The rates were good, the banquet food prices were more reasonable and so was the parking. Most hotels I found charged around $25 for parking. This hotel was only $12 with a remote lot that was free. Well my choice made me look great to my boss. The hotel was beautiful, the suites are so big that everyone thought they got an upgrade and most importantly the meeting went off without a hitch. There was someone there whenever I needed anything, the food was great and the staff was incredible. Thank you Sheraton Chicago O'Hare for making me look like a genius for picking this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed March 13, 2014

On March 9th we had my mom 90th birthday party with approximately 80 guests. The room was beautifully arranged with one long table and gorgeous spring flowers. The service was amazing and the food was excellent. We couldn't have had a better venue than this. Everyone who attended commented how wonderful it was.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Paul C, General Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear 67Joanne,
What a wonderful note about your mother's 90th birthday! Please extend another HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the entire team at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare.
I really appreciate your feedback and will share with the entire hotel.

Very best,
Paul C
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have stayed at the sheraton for the last 4 days and have nothing but amazing things to say about this hotel. The service is amazing and quick. i had no problems checking in, it was quick and i got in my room within minutes of arriving to the hotel. The hotel does provide shuttle service to and from the hotel with no fee. the room is extremely spacious and comfortable, i feel like i never left my house when i stayed at the Sheraton. The beds are beyond comfortable, they have more then enough pills and bathroom aminites.. They deffinately have my service the next time i visit chicago...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear annasch21
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful kind note! I truly appreciate the time you took to share. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare the next time you find yourself in the area.
Many thanks
Paul C
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 26, 2014

No question... I will stay here again and again...and not need to wander off to find great restaurant. The food and service was outstanding... especially on Chicago standards. Best airport hotel in Chicago.

• Stayed February 2014
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Doug F
I am so excited to inform you that our Culinary team is introducing new menus tomorrow! I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back personally and that you can experience first hand.
Thank you for taking the time to share!
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Once again had an excellent experience at the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare. Would highly recommend it.. Prior to the check in process the staff recognized me from previous stays at the hotel. "nice touch" Rooms were very clean, comfortable and everything in excellent working order...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Rob P
I am so happy to hear that experience a difference in your welcome to Sheraton Chicago OHare. The entire Guest Services team has been diligently working to enhance the experience. Thank you for noticing! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Wilton, Iowa
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Booked this hotel because I was auditioning for THE VOICE in Chicago. I just needed somewhere close in a hotel chain I can trust. This place did not disappoint. Very courteous at front desk, very clean atmosphere in lobby, easy to get to elevators. The room was HUGE! I was instantly sad that I didn't have my family to share it with, but I took in the spacious room all for myself! I absolutely loved the fact that there was a door that closes between the bedroom and the front room so when I return with my family, there is privacy if needed. The sofa folds out into a bed and there is still plenty of walking room and other seating around this area. A tv in both the front room and the bedroom. Beds are so comfortable and I love the bedding at Sheraton's and Westin's, so this was as expected and appreciated by me! Bathroom is not outstanding and is not as roomy, but has all of the amenities that you'd expect from a Starwood Hotel. Free bottles of water in room and some for sale. Parking is a separate fee from your stay. I appreciated that too, however, for this location that is very close to airport. Otherwise the spots would be taken up by non-guests, I assume. I could NOT hear the airplanes at all, fyi. This location is within approx. 2 miles of the Convention Center and about 4-5 miles from the new Fashion Outlet Mall. Stay here if you want space and convenience. You will not be sorry!

Room Tip: Let clerk know if you don't want to walk a long way from elevator to room. Open floor plan to ba...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Iowalacey999

What an amazing title! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare. We all look forward to seeing you soon back in Chicago!
CT
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stayed here due to our flight being cancelled due to weather and I enjoyed every part of it. And here's why, the rooms are like mini suites providing plenty of room for 6 people should you need. There are 2 twin beds or king depending on what you book and a pullout in the living room. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They didn't even ask, they knew the situation we were in and provided us with the amenities that people often overlook when their bags go missing. There was a lady who knew her stuff and was very helpful. The other front desk gentleman's name was Tim and he far exceeded my expectations! I will continue to go to this hotel whenever I visit Chicago solely due the fact of how Tim treated me. The funny part of the story is that I was here last night as well hoping due to the same reasons and it was great to see such a familiar face. He was genuinely excited to see me and that was what made the difference. To upper management, I hope you know what an asset Tim is to your team and for the Sheraton/Starwood preferred group name. Looking forward to coming back again soon!

Tip: you can book massages in room at about $125 plus tip from bless massage and guest services will help you with that! Become a gold Starwood preferred guest and enjoy club lounge access on the 11th floor with complimentary breakfast from 7-10AM. and 24 hour access to all the soda, water, tea, coffee, expresso, yogurt and fruit. Free wi-fi computers and printers in the central lounge. The hotel has a neat set-up where the rooms can be seen from the lobby. Just be sure to close your blinds. Gym is on the 2nd floor..it's more of a fitness experience though! Pretty cool stuff! Also I have to shout out the shuttle driver named Dre who was very sweet when bringing me back to the airport! Great group of people here!

Room Tip: 828 and 823 are sunny and have views of the airport and planes flying in and out
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mrsontopenterprises
What a wonderful review to read! Thank you!
Tim is a new addition to our team and we are so fortunate to have him on board.
I will be certain to share your kind words with him.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel

Been to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!