“Very helpful staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Iowa City, Iowa
“Very helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have stayed at Sheraton hotels on many occasions across the country and have always enjoyed my stay and found the staff to be extremely helpful. Recently I had to reroute a flight to Chicago and make a last minute reservation (thru one of the bidding websites). As I was entering the reservation online prior to takeoff - accidentally entered the reservation twice. The receptionist pointed this out upon check in and said she would make a note of it.

The next morning I called the bidding website who was not very helpful with the situation....finally I asked them to call the Sheraton; whatever the Sheraton Manager said was helpful and I was able to get a refund on the unused room.

Just wanted to formally thank Sheraton for the help and understanding.

thanks
Mike

1 Thank Mhoff67
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Mhoff67
Mother nature has been pretty brutal to us this year. I am sorry to hear that she affected your flight but am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you find yourself in the area please reach out to me personally so I may assist with reservations.
Paul C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Korean first
Lowell, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very roomy suites, a decent restaurant/bar, a hardworking staff, and a great park and fly rate make this hotel as good or better than its stuck up cousins (the Hilton, Hyatt, Renaissance, and Westin).

Dear Ted F,
Truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Thank you. WE look forward to seeing back at Sheraton Chicago soon.
North Vernon, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've been a guest at this hotel 3 times a year for the past several years. Every experience has been pleasant, with no issues. The hotel was recently renovated, and the rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. The wireless Internet is fast and consistent, which is a must for business. The best part of the hotel is the staff. The first person I met there is Narda, and she is always exceptionally professional and helpful. There have been recent improvements with the menu, and it is a very healthy and refreshing menu with great prices.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with an airport view, because I love planes. There is negligible noise even...
Dear Stogie555,
I am so glad to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for taking the time. I hope on your next visit that I can say hello in person. I will also let Narda know of your kind words.
Very best,
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

A nice comfortable modern hotel right by O'Hare. The rooms are all suites & very quiet. The restaurant has a nice Italiano flare to it and is really good for a hotel restaurant. With all of that said the best part of this hotel is the staff. The moment I checked in at the front desk with Daniel I was assured that my stay would be a comfortable. When ordering room service I was served by Ana who greeted me with a smile and made me feel at home. Everyone on the staff was friendly and concerned that I was comfortable. When in the area I highly recommend it for a stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are suites and fairly modern so they are all really nice.
Dear Paul C
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and our incredible Anna. We are fortunate to have her on the team. I will share with the everyone!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Hotel was very nice for a business stay hotel near the airport, but customer service was phenomnal. Their director of customer services went out of her way to help me get to a pharmacy to pick up some medicine during my stay. Everyone else at the hotel did whatever they could to help make my stay more comfortable and to get me whatever I needed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of the fantastic customer service.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Copacetic1
WoW! What a wonderful way to start the week by reading your kind note. I am so glad to hear that our Guest Services team delivered a memorable experience. Please let me know when you return to the area so we may assist with every detail.
Many thanks,
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The shuttle was a quick trip to ohare and the driver was very helpful and very nice. We rode the shuttle back from the airport on return and it was a different driver but it was just as good of an experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Richard K,

I appreciate the kind words regarding our complimentary 24 hour shuttle service. We have recently implemented new training to deliver world class experiences. I am glad to read your note.
Many thanks,
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

from the shuttle driver to the fantastic rooms (SUITES!!) Customer service SUPERB!!! Dimitri at the front desk, Mark at the Bar and Ray our shuttle driver, felt very welcome, no questions ask when service was need it. We were planning to go out to a restaurant but we stay to try out the bar and restaurant and watch de game couldn't ask for anything more. place closed down but Mark our bar tender stay with us till we left. Ray gave me great tips to explore downtown had a blast!!!
All I have to said is THANK YOU!!!
LOOOOOOOOVE the pillows

Room Tip: Try the corner suites!!!!!
1 Thank orly t
Dear orly t,
What a nice note filled with kind words about Sheraton Chicago O'Hare. I will be certain to share with the team especially Mark and Ray. I appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.